Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi guys, I just couldn't shake this image, she actually looks bow legged while standing straight. I wonder what Philipo would think? 😲 That silhouette...:LOL:
Screenshot_20230209-152806_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230209-154001_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Gajz, let's remember dis when the time comes: Tamara Kalinic #16: "Bebi do you know my ring size?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I feel like he wears the same thing over and over and over…
oh gosh, what an odd couple!!! he is stuck in his mind as well with these fits :D looks so costumey and outdated

her balkan singer looks are clashing with his pseudo 2005 fashion, indie, streetstyle wannabe

Her pinkie can barely fit in these . Her toe fingers look so swollen, like they will explode every second.
Am I the only one who got surprised to see Valentina Ferragni ? Is that because she lives in Milan and works for the same agency as Tetka?
you need to understand all you see here is agency work

it is not self made tamara the designer

she is a client for agency and it is her managers job to find brands and book her deals, the brands do the collabs all the time and selected ambassador is just a face - they have zero say in production, materials, pricing, marketing and design - maybe they will be shown colourways and textures to choose from and that's about it

agency organises event - as you can see from random guests and that's it - how people are still thinking this is her genuine work and success is beyond me

same as shopping hauls - she is shopping random shit that her followers will clickthrough and buy - she gets commission, pay per click + % of sale and returns everything

exclusive codes are no such thing - it is general public access

By now everyone should understand influencers are sales bitches, nothing else - some will branch out and make businesses made on their brands and some will just ride the wave doing absolutely fucking nothing - like TETKA

her career is writing to do lists in her LUY VITON agenda, living in Sex and the city fairy tale, TINKING not owning a pot is a personality trait and using her boyfriend as a storyline for her videos

it is demise of society ladies and gentlemen :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 18.08.43.png
Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 18.07.34.png

this is absolutely scary - blepharoplasty went wrong - or whatever fat dissolving she did around her eyes - she only has excess skin tugging over eyeballs EWWWW - there is no way of fixing this
it looks like they sucked all the fat - or it is burned with radio frequency - I would be scared to wake up next to this

imagine her in 15 years

• Wow
  • Sick

mounaa21

Girls, just wait for the next vlog where she will say:

i don’t know how to drive but Fil, would you rather be with a woman who can drive and isn’t honest, cheats on you, is jealous and ugly or would you rather be with a woman who can’t drive but is looking gorgeous, is a humanitarian, 190cm, model body, a pharmacist, an entrepreneur, can change skin Color every season…you got me lol

Tamara 2yo argumentation

• Haha

lmsunshine

What kind of Asian beauty app is this?

View attachment 1686503
When will she understand she can't wear Facetune in real life? I have seen her in person, i work in social media marketing for a big company, so we have many events and campaigns with influencers like this ugly witch. In person she is extremely botched, her posture is like 80 years old grandmother, her hands are gigantic and she has no manners. When she eats she talks with food inside her mouth. She's very intimidated by her friends which are more successful and more desirable in the industry than her. I've seen mainly every European influencer, she, Xenia and Negin are insufferable. Xenia does drugs for sure, or takes some mushrooms. When you talk to her you can tell she is not in the present world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

lmsunshine

My prediction - the BF likes dating influencers with all of the free perks - he will dump her for someone younger and alot more successful - like one of her friends!
He hasn’t dated influencers prior to Tetka. His job comes with many free perks. I work in social media marketing for a luxury PR company. I get goodie bags every week, and i am not an influencer and have a private social media life. The same goodie bags / products influencers have to promote on IG, i get them for free. I go to every event that influencers go, for free. During NYC, Milan and Paris fashion week, I stay in the same hotels as the influencers for free. Again, I do not have to do any social media promo, it’s just the job I do, that comes with many free perks.

He has been in this industry for a very long time, he is very well known and likable. I’ve never heard anything bad about Filippo. He is charming and very pleasant to work with. With this being said, Filippo is 50 steps ahead than Tetka in this industry and she is definitely profiting a lot from his connections. He is a smart and calculated guy, I am 100% he won’t end up with her.

It’s fun to see Tetka be a beggar and hope for an engagement ring tho. Waiting for a break up ring soon. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

lmsunshine

Tamara is a leech, every relationship she has is transactional. She’ll throw a tantrum when she doesn’t get the same PR as her beloved / more successful influencer friends. She’ll make her management call and make sure she is on the list.
The robbery was allegedly a PR stunt. She was living in a safe neighborhood, remember next to the president? 😆

In Paris in the presidential neighborhood you have cameras everywhere. Her luxury rental had cameras. Yet, they didn’t “manage” to catch the robbers. But they did catch the robbers of Kim K. She didn’t continue the investigation. If I were to lose $300K worth of goodies I would make sure to investigate the heck out of that robbery.

Allegedly she sold those bags but pretended it was a robbery. Hence, the “i didn’t have insurance, insurance doesn’t pay guys”. All in all it was a poorly planned bullshit, but many fell for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

mounaa21

A little summary for those who don’t want to give her any views…I only listen to Tetka idiocies as background noise while I cook or get ready

She started the vlog eating her porridge and letting us know she is off sugar till her bday, then started a rant that made no sense whatsoever going from I love sugar to I don’t need to eat sugar, to her fast metabolism helping her to consume a lot of sugar to sugar is a drug…literally every sentence was in contradiction to the next!

Then she went on about how, unlike the rest of the industry, Tetka doesn’t control her image. She let brands post whatever image of her because she is super at peace with how she looks (I mean post 2 nose jobs and 1000 injections and treatments girl better be!) and that we already see her face as it is on the vlogs so she really has nothing to hide but yet there was one photo that was posted of her that was really unflattering and where she admitted looking horrible. She then proceeded to play with the lightings several times during the video to prove how lighting act as a natural filter to justify why she looked so ugly in the untouched photo versus the unrecognisable Russian doll version of herself she posts on instagram

I also don’t believe she can drive, that was totally staged as we raised it here and she is so insecure she needs to prove us wrong. I believe Filipino was working and she probably just went to her garage before and after her appointment to pretend she drove there. Yet next day, she seemed happy that Filipino was off work so he could drive her around the shows…why wouldn’t you be able to do it?

Different vlog but the scene with Caro at the Fashion week where she goes on about how weird it is when Caro is taller than her but it is because she isn’t wearing heels and Caro is wearing super high heels…how tiring it must be to be friend with her and her constant me, me, me, look at me, what do you think of me, can we talk about me, and what are the best points about me and why I am so great and what is so good about me…SELF ABSORBED AND SELF OBSESSED!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

WhoMoiOui

You know tetka & her life are so boring when people start talking about other folks under tetka’s thread …I just came to see if you all got to see latest Tamara pride & joy…her interview for some Serbian tv…in which she said that she told FT that she liked him within 30 mins of their date as she’s got no time to waste 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

flowerpower321

I had such a good laugh when she was again begging for a proposal and talked about the bouquet she cought on a wedding and he said :

you stole the bouquet 💐😂😂😂

how more than a NO can you say?!
Get it Tamara , he doesn’t want to marry you!

• Haha

sandro37

VIP Member
When she does hauls, she shows clothes and after that we don't see them again, my guess would be that she returns a lot of them. One weird thing is that she opens bags and she acts like she sees some stuff for the first time. Does she receives pieces that someone else has chosen for her? Something is fishy
But gajs she doesnt keep everything in one place, she divides it between all her homes in London, Paris and Milan and of course newjork ;) her wardrobe archives are quarded by sotheby and christies. she has all her diamonds and pearls in the bank in svicerland and they bring her selection every week but most of it she wears, ju nov gajs, all for security purposes

• Haha
  • Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
CB940809-2B17-4522-94C9-67F81392D8EB.jpeg

living proof that designer logos dont equal to style. Horrible tacky combo, and that bad slouchy posture, so fashunnnnb

• Sick
  • Wow

ratatablablabla

I need my coffee, can't drink my coffee, drank my caffee, my coffee, my second coffee, my first coffee, need my coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23