Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note, I do notice no influencer is showing any Dior products. I think I’m ready to buy Dior again since they stopped giving free stuff away
The advent calendar is coming out soon… time will tell. Meanwhile, Tetka’s in Italy pretending to be fluent.

Reactions: 4
What's the issue between TamTam and Leonie?? They never pose together in pictures
They are the same height, but Leonie is somehow still taller? 😅

(I don’t know, I don’t believe any of the pics they take are spontaneous. Even when they are “friends”. Their agents/brands book and place them strategically depending on the consumer groups. And these two probably don’t sell to the same clientele)

Reactions: 6
When Leonie moved to London she wanted some British clout so she moved in circles (not a family attic in Peacehaven) with Victoria FROW and Lydia. Tetka just doesn’t have the right following despite the fake British accent, Leonie knows Tamara only has clout in Milan where Bold Management HQ is. Tetka has this victim mentality where she is a too foreign woman of colour refugee that can’t fit in anywhere- despite most of her industry friends also being either heavily accented English as a second language Europeans or actual POCs… She didn’t make the cut but Victoria and Lydia did.

No idea, but they’re direct competitors so I can imagine them being frenemies. A few years ago Tetka and Victoria separately tried to bury Lydia in the PR world when she was everywhere. Now LEM sits at home in her country wear with no partnerships, Vic is doing marginally better and Tetka fooled people into thinking she was luxury during the Airbnb saga. That’s when she separated herself from the British crowd.

Reactions: 7
Is Noorie Ann her friend Noor? Never mentions her either... Who knows what happened :D

No idea, but they’re direct competitors so I can imagine them being frenemies. A few years ago Tetka and Victoria separately tried to bury Lydia in the PR world when she was everywhere. Now LEM sits at home in her country wear with no partnerships, Vic is doing marginally better and Tetka fooled people into thinking she was luxury during the Airbnb saga. That’s when she separated herself from the British crowd.

Rally? How? But L and V were friends a year ago (or two), I remember L visited her few times...

Reactions: 1
Is Noorie Ann her friend Noor? Never mentions her either... Who knows what happened :D

Rally? How? But L and V were friends a year ago (or two), I remember L visited her few times...
Noorie Ana is influencer, but I’m surprised taht she doesn’t have a thread here.

And Noor is her friend from Amaterdam I think. She was using her one Vlogmas for content and to get free stay in Amsterdam. After she met Dirty she ditched her old friends and buried her past 🤣

Happy day for HER because bebi took a selfie with her & didnt forget to say “I love you too” after she said it to him once every 5 min. 😅
She finally caught up with ‘Mr. Catch Me If You Can’ … I give him 1 day to dash off again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noorie Ana is influencer, but I’m surprised taht she doesn’t have a thread here.

And Noor is her friend from Amaterdam I think. She was using her one Vlogmas for content and to get free stay in Amsterdam. After she met Dirty she ditched her old friends and buried her past 🤣
yes, she never mentions her, but noor was/is an influencer, too. If i remember correctly she gave birth at that time when T stopped mentioning her.... before that she was a bit boring with constant MY FRIEND NOOR this, that...

she needs to move back to Paris - the channel was at its peak then - Milan is not providing enough vlogs nor is the lighting good - Paris lighting was gorgeous - but the question I have for you all is the hair - she had tons of hair a few years ago - was that extentions for thickness? What happened? This seems like a totally thinned out version head of hair.

Since you're mentioning Lyd and Vic, are they still friends?
They were last seen together ages ago, as far back as summer 2021 I think, when Lydia invited Vic over for dinner in her greenhouse to show off. Since then - nothing. Victoria invited some influencer’s on a trip to France recently, to promote her jewellry collab, Lydia didn’t make the invite list unlike Josie, Suzie and other British creators. Make of that what you will 🙊.

Why did Tamara randomly say at the very end of her vlog, “When searching for a partner, find one who puts efort into your friends”. Is she conscious what people might have thought about her boyfriend having lunch, shopping and hanging out with Caro Daur in LA 😂 so she narrated it to look like he was doing Tamara a favour haha. I’ve got to be honest, I thought it was a bit strange and maybe it’s because Caro and Filip (whatever his name is) were long times friends before Tamara got with him but maybe not. I bet she was fuming, her boyfriend spending time with another girl on his own, looking cosy and laughing on social media, while they were in different countries. She’s too insecure to not let that bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221103_184442_Instagram.jpg

Lmao 😆

Such high self-esteem that she think she's a lucky charm, but low enough to ask validation from everyone around you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s never “we” Tamara, you’re never included in anything. Your “friends” are always surprised when you’re invited and your bebi cant wait to get away from you.

Reactions: 8
They were last seen together ages ago, as far back as summer 2021 I think, when Lydia invited Vic over for dinner in her greenhouse to show off. Since then - nothing. Victoria invited some influencer’s on a trip to France recently, to promote her jewellry collab, Lydia didn’t make the invite list unlike Josie, Suzie and other British creators. Make of that what you will 🙊.

Why did Tamara randomly say at the very end of her vlog, “When searching for a partner, find one who puts efort into your friends”. Is she conscious what people might have thought about her boyfriend having lunch, shopping and hanging out with Caro Daur in LA 😂 so she narrated it to look like he was doing Tamara a favour haha. I’ve got to be honest, I thought it was a bit strange and maybe it’s because Caro and Filip (whatever his name is) were long times friends before Tamara got with him but maybe not. I bet she was fuming, her boyfriend spending time with another girl on his own, looking cosy and laughing on social media, while they were in different countries. She’s too insecure to not let that bother her.

Hahaha it would be interesting to know what happened. It was a bit crin crin to see them gathering

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.