Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCrowne

But what does she say to her boyfriend though... baby give me the keys so I can go pretend I drive a car?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Beginning of the video she says she's gonna switch off the camera so she can eat her oatmeal cause she hates to talk when she eats.
End of the video - films herself talking with her mouth full for 10 mins in a car that's not even running.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

IreneG

so wait, are you saying that Tamara didn't go to her friends mum's funeral because she was in Ibiza?
Sorry, I'm a bit late to reply on this. Yes, exactly. She was in Ibiza, she posted pictures from there on her IG and her blog and did not mention in a single word that her best friend's mom died. She commented somewhere (it was years ago, perhaps it was in one of her videos) that she was there on a sponsored trip and could not leave. They were really close, Tamara was in many of her videos and that's how her popularity began to grow. Although looking back at it, you can really notice how Zorannah cared about Tamara much much more than she cared for her.
The thing is, Zorannah had no one, her father died years before that and her mom was the only person she had left. And you know what? That wasn't the end of their friendship. Zorannah even defended Tamara from everyone saying how that was so incredibly inconsiderate and kept repeating that Tamara is her family. Eventually, Tamara came to Belgrade to visit her friend. It was a few months after that that their friendship ended and Zorannah never talked about what really happened, even to this day she never said anything. Although there were some between-the-lines comments, in one video she was replying to a question whether she would say hi if she ran into some other friend she was no longer close with and if she would say hi to Tamara. She replied that she would say hi to that other girl because they never had a fight but just merely grew apart, and as for Tamara the answer was a simple "no". I think that even to this day every time she does Q&A she gets questions about Tamara and she always says that she is not going to comment on that. And then we have Tamara, throwing a tantrum when a journalist asks her that question...

• Wow
  • Heart
Give us less advertisements, less you, more fashion. Give us some history lessons and not just shoplogs.
This. I remember when her bf was newish and she did a video on some new gifted and/or bought stuff and he commented in the background that she should tell the audience why this garment is great. She wasn't able to do so. She struggled so much to say more than her usual buzzwords. It became so apparent in that moment that she is in fact just a logo wh**e and knows actually nothing about the history and/or designs she is wearing. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart

mounaa21

You would think that rule number 1 of promoting shoes you designed is to wear a pair that fits, her toes are spilling out. Tetka - all good if you want to keep telling us you are 180cm then wear your size 40 and stop trying squeezing these bunions in a 39!!

then, as to why her wardrobe is so empty when she shops 15+ items every week…well it is very simple, it is all returned or sold

have you noticed that she never cares to get her size in any of her sponsored hauls? When I pay Zara price, I would exchange for a better fit but no she doesn’t seem to care because she isn’t shopping for herself. She is just shopping a bunch of random hot pieces with Farfetch and co credit that she resells

same for the Hermes, I don’t believe she doesn’t want to have all her bags on display in her room and wear them especially when you have this latest technology security in your rented flat hahaha
Honestly who does she think she is? Kim kardashian? That people are tracking her to come and steal the second edition of her knocked off bags?

tramalala

F105ED7B-15AC-4C90-BCD9-2ADA44D66EA4.jpeg
Obviously, wear whatever you want. But the girl in the black outfit... My brain can't stop thinking she forgot her clothes. Both pants and a shirt... And I don't mind almost naked combinations, but this feels unfinished more than anything

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

SureNotSure

Yes, I mean she made nice money before her boyfriend and she definitely did it good with leaving pharmacy job. Nobody can deny that, influencers make good money and why not.
But since she is with him she is giving advice to people twice in 5 months, acting like they are some power couple, and mentioning how she does consulting for brands like they cannot survive without her. C'mon you made nice connections and have followers, good for you but let's not act like you are some genius person, it is a little too much.
She said she got robbed and lost everything she worked for 10 years, most celebrities that wear these expensive clothes would not say all their money is in their closet. So she is not that rich.
He is making her more confident which is very good in a relationship, but who wants to watch that *full of myself* crap?
She was much more humble and down to earth before (and prettier).

ratatablablabla

The way she presents things she does.... I thought that her wardrobe would be spectacular (maybe designed by that architect who did what?)
That's just low budget wardrobe with led lights. And that sofa really does not fit there in any way...

Bubble18

Chatty Member
In latest video, near the end

She was sort of judging people for still wearing balenciaga and fast fashion? But she is hauling and showing, and not wearing the expensive designer stuff just like fast fashion so I dunno which is worse.
Tetra needs to stop acting so high and mighty. She had no problem wearing Dolce and Gabbana for months after the industry shunned them and only spoke up after D&G beauty dropped her from their trips. Her comment section at the time was full of people asking why she’d continue to work with such a racist label.

icannoteven

VIP Member

It’s a really awful dress! Those studs on her boobs ewww and how is she to move about without exposing herself?

No amount of expensive designer accessories she is wearing can save this trashy outfit.

Spoiler alert:

The clickbait thumbnail - she was trying on someone’s engagement ring.

Opps.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Rihanna once said: “None of my exes are married or in a happy relationship so it's safe to say that I wasn't da problem lol” I’m Tetka’s case her exes are all married or in happy long term relationships- even her old friends are all thriving without her so it’s safe to say she is the problem.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
65AEC8EC-B041-46C0-BA45-1E17C4513102.jpeg

D47C1C97-9AA7-453B-91DF-0466FE07CF10.jpeg

she says there is nothing vulgar abt this “revenge” dress cos nothing is showing

and she said that it is the dress to wear when your ex calls you back and you wearing this dress will make him regret he is ever born?

i dunno what is her logic behind this and in what reality would a normal person wear this

That bow legged jeans and gaping chest display top is just an illegal combination, how is that fashion? Lol i cant relate

She kept going on about proposal nails and shoes options etc and what her wedding shoes will be like, but i really think Filipo isnt on the same page as her? He doesnt seem like the marrying sort.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

lilya21

well i have 100 % proof that she deletes comments

i commented on one of her reels where she's wearing a hideous tacky hooker dress "i thought you said you don't like to show cleavage bc you're classy" and the next day i checked my comment was gone. LOL.

• Haha