Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what does she say to her boyfriend though... baby give me the keys so I can go pretend I drive a car?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Beginning of the video she says she's gonna switch off the camera so she can eat her oatmeal cause she hates to talk when she eats.
End of the video - films herself talking with her mouth full for 10 mins in a car that's not even running.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seriously think that she staged all the car scenes.
She is def not driving it.
Don't think she is in Milan long enough to know her way driving around and park.
Does she even have a license lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, the car needs to be started in order to turn on the heating. that is why I am certain it's all staged and manic.
How desperate she is? geesh.

Reactions: 8
But what does she say to her boyfriend though... baby give me the keys so I can go pretend I drive a car?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Beginning of the video she says she's gonna switch off the camera so she can eat her oatmeal cause she hates to talk when she eats.
End of the video - films herself talking with her mouth full for 10 mins in a car that's not even running.
Oh yeah! I couldn’t watch at all cause I hate the chewing 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Congratulations, Tetka chose to answer to your question directly in the latest vlog, omg I was laughing so hard, I couldn't believe she would comment so obviously what's written in here 😅😅😅
What did she say ?

---

I seriously think that she staged all the car scenes.
She is def not driving it.
Don't think she is in Milan long enough to know her way driving around and park.
Does she even have a license lol
I few years ago she filmed a vlog where she went to pickup her nephew in her sister’s car. I got surprised she knows how to drive especially in the UK. I don’t think she filmed herself driving but she was alone with the nephew in a car. Now I’m wondering if that was staged . 🤔 I wish I remember which video that was…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I stopped watching all of them 🤣 Coming here for a laugh or two, or if my algorithm fucks up and shows me something. I don't understand who finds them inspirational anymore...
I think she is very inspirational. I now value my friends, privacy and sanity way more. She is so vapid and manic. She makes drugs look bad. She keeps on mentioning she is a pharmacist, yeah homegirl, we know. The state of your skin and your jittery eyes are a dead giveaway.

Watching her vlogs are a great reminder to take a walk in the woods and to switch from caffeine to actual sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations, Tetka chose to answer to your question directly in the latest vlog, omg I was laughing so hard, I couldn't believe she would comment so obviously what's written in here 😅😅😅
Oh no, now I have to watch it for myself.
Wish she mentioned me by name, such a celebrity crush moment 😂 (just kidding)

---

I think she is very inspirational. I now value my friends, privacy and sanity way more. She is so vapid and manic. She makes drugs look bad. She keeps on mentioning she is a pharmacist, yeah homegirl, we know. The state of your skin and your jittery eyes are a dead giveaway.

Watching her vlogs are a great reminder to take a walk in the woods and to switch from caffeine to actual sleep.
True that. I feel the same about some reality shows. If I watch them it's as a reminder that maybe I don't have all that material luxury, but damn if I don't have more quality in my life compared to theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A little summary for those who don’t want to give her any views…I only listen to Tetka idiocies as background noise while I cook or get ready

She started the vlog eating her porridge and letting us know she is off sugar till her bday, then started a rant that made no sense whatsoever going from I love sugar to I don’t need to eat sugar, to her fast metabolism helping her to consume a lot of sugar to sugar is a drug…literally every sentence was in contradiction to the next!

Then she went on about how, unlike the rest of the industry, Tetka doesn’t control her image. She let brands post whatever image of her because she is super at peace with how she looks (I mean post 2 nose jobs and 1000 injections and treatments girl better be!) and that we already see her face as it is on the vlogs so she really has nothing to hide but yet there was one photo that was posted of her that was really unflattering and where she admitted looking horrible. She then proceeded to play with the lightings several times during the video to prove how lighting act as a natural filter to justify why she looked so ugly in the untouched photo versus the unrecognisable Russian doll version of herself she posts on instagram

I also don’t believe she can drive, that was totally staged as we raised it here and she is so insecure she needs to prove us wrong. I believe Filipino was working and she probably just went to her garage before and after her appointment to pretend she drove there. Yet next day, she seemed happy that Filipino was off work so he could drive her around the shows…why wouldn’t you be able to do it?

Different vlog but the scene with Caro at the Fashion week where she goes on about how weird it is when Caro is taller than her but it is because she isn’t wearing heels and Caro is wearing super high heels…how tiring it must be to be friend with her and her constant me, me, me, look at me, what do you think of me, can we talk about me, and what are the best points about me and why I am so great and what is so good about me…SELF ABSORBED AND SELF OBSESSED!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Every time (and I should know by now that it'*s a trap) I watch one of her videos, I feel my IQ dropping rapidly within the first few seconds. It amazes me how someone can make these 20 min videos without actually saying something. Even when she attended the fashion shows, she is literally unable to tell her audience anything about the show, the designs, the ideas and history behind the collection. I need to tell my YT-algorithm that I do not wish to see her face every again.

I mean, she needs her bf for all the half-way intellectual work on her blogs. He even tells her what would be good to do to further engage with your audience and she just ignores it because guuuuuuuz, look at ma ermeeeez!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When she is alone in that black feather thing nobody really took her pics
The cameras all lifted up when she was reunited with Caro

Her Goyard and Hermes vid was so rambly
She makes it sound like her aim is life every year is to hit her yearly Hermes bag quota just for the sake of collecting another quota bag. Its not even any special purchase anymore just a I can do it so I must do it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is the purpose of this picture ? All I can see foggy feet 👣 🫠
My theory is that she has a feet fetish side hustle going on.

I agree with you @JustaUsername, I have to fast forward thru her videos. my hermes girlies, my new nails... but her previous video was even worse.
I tried this but had to stop. She is giving us nothing. I'm willing to spends 15 minutes tops on that. When she started churning out videos longer than half an hour it was not worth it anymore. Just let me know when she is back to old Tetka and then I will watch again. Post Paris Pappardella is not sparking joy anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well i have 100 % proof that she deletes comments

i commented on one of her reels where she's wearing a hideous tacky hooker dress "i thought you said you don't like to show cleavage bc you're classy" and the next day i checked my comment was gone. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.