Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, when did she say that? With 100% honesty I don't know who taught her that she looks luxury. She looks like peasant, no complexion, hair is coarse, posture, facial features overall...

I also want to know more about TPF and she caught on reddit? How did that happen?
She'd gone to some resort and she was like " my 'friends' were saying, oh Tamara you're too luxury for this place". I was just thinking, seriously, what a pretentious moo 🐄

She has been busy promoting Qatar today, a country that like to jail women for getting rapped, as it’s their fault! Plus numerous other human right abuses of migrated workers, oh and murdering people for being gay. The fashion industry has a high proportion of gay men, yet she is happy to support a country that would do horrible things to LGBT+ people.
I wonder how her 'friend' Bryan Boy feels

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'd gone to some resort and she was like " my 'friends' were saying, oh Tamara you're too luxury for this place". I was just thinking, seriously, what a pretentious moo 🐄

Indeed, I don’t expect influencers to be overly aware of politics, but her family fled from genocide so you would think she would try to be more self aware of countries that have well known human rights issues.

Reactions: 7
This woman deserves to be cancelled forever. Lucky for her, her bot Instagram followers can’t cancel her.

I can’t wrap my head around her ignorance. Hundreds of people died building this stupid stadium for the World Cup, and all the other things you wrote about Qatar. She promotes anything just for the sake of money. She is a money bleep and should be ashamed for her ignorance, shove that pharmacist degree in your flat ass.

Reactions: 22

Bryan Boy is on the trip as well. They’re all grifters.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Remember when there was an Hermes reseller on the purseforums that deleted their accounts as soon as they were linked on here? They just so happened to be the same bags Tetka had and was trying to buy fakes for. She was caught looking for fakes on Reddit too and never posted on her account again.
I surely hope there are screenshots!! Internet never forgets

Reactions: 1
I am actually wondering would anyone ever buy what she recommends. Because it is clear she wears it for the logo and to have connections with the brand, not for the quality or because it is worth it to pay the money. I think that about most influencers, but for her especialy, I would never ever believe her one word.

Reactions: 4
Just because some people are humble saying they watched her video, she is quoting them left, right and centre with pictures to show how influenceable she is? Pathetic. Her channel is outdated and f**king boring. If someone wants to ruin their language skills, they should be her biggest fan

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Indeed, I don’t expect influencers to be overly aware of politics, but her family fled from genocide so you would think she would try to be more self aware of countries that have well known human rights issues.
Her bffs is serbia are actually war criminals. They were involved in that genocide, so how do you expect her to have any empathy or common sense?

Reactions: 11
What kind of Asian beauty app is this?

View attachment 1686503
When will she understand she can't wear Facetune in real life? I have seen her in person, i work in social media marketing for a big company, so we have many events and campaigns with influencers like this ugly witch. In person she is extremely botched, her posture is like 80 years old grandmother, her hands are gigantic and she has no manners. When she eats she talks with food inside her mouth. She's very intimidated by her friends which are more successful and more desirable in the industry than her. I've seen mainly every European influencer, she, Xenia and Negin are insufferable. Xenia does drugs for sure, or takes some mushrooms. When you talk to her you can tell she is not in the present world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.