Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Bebi do you know my ring size?" :sick: Have you proposed to anyone before?! :oops: She's not even hiding the desperation at this point!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"Bebi do you know my ring size?" :sick: Have you proposed to anyone before?! :oops: She's not even hiding the desperation at this point!
That part was so uncomfortable to watch. Does she not understand how desperate she comes across as? It's the Nth time she has basically asked him to marry her...

Reactions: 14
the hilarious part was how quickly he said NO when she asked if he wanted to know her ring size. then he realized and felt bad so he started playing along lol

also how did she go from being against exotic leather to now suddenly purposely seeking it out?? biggest walking hypocrite. a beautiful alligator had to be killed for this psycho to parade around her "wealth"

Reactions: 14
the hilarious part was how quickly he said NO when she asked if he wanted to know her ring size. then he realized and felt bad so he started playing along lol

also how did she go from being against exotic leather to now suddenly purposely seeking it out?? biggest walking hypocrite. a beautiful alligator had to be killed for this psycho to parade around her "wealth"
It’s probably because Bryan is always showing off his ‘exotics’ and she wants to be keeping up with the HerJones’s 🤣👜

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That "NO" was his gut response, then you're right he realized how abrupt (and honest) that sounded felt bad and had to go on with ring sizes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Bryan doesn’t like her at all.
Well given her quite snarky comments to some of her so called besties I’m sure a fair few of them only ‘like’ her for show. Given her recent dig at Caro for her hair not being ‘fashion’ amongst others her friends are as fake as her cheekbones 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering Bryan didn’t expect Tamara at his intimate fashion week party, I’m guessing he doesn’t like her. I don’t think Tamara realises she’s the one who isn’t “fashion” enough.

Reactions: 5
Gajz, let's remember dis when the time comes: Tamara Kalinic #16: "Bebi do you know my ring size?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If this is the expression of the level of happiness caused by buying a "dream bag", I'd rather do anything else in this world.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If I was her I’d spend the money on fixing my jaw first we all know she isn’t shy when it comes to surgery. But I guess she needed another Hermes bag. Quantity over quality with this lumpy faced trout.

That part was so uncomfortable to watch. Does she not understand how desperate she comes across as? It's the Nth time she has basically asked him to marry her...
maybe with this proposal, she might get 'ahead' of her 'friends' who are in long-term relationships. we all know that she thrives on people giving her attention.

Reactions: 5
Also, that's a Birkin Touch, not a full exotic one 🤡 why is she deluding herself so much
Luckily she has no money for a full exotic one... Poor animals... It's her "introduction" to exotic Hermes bags because otherwise what? Just say I find it too expensive/I have no money for it - what the f*ck does introduction mean? As if she is talking about space and not carrying a bag - exotic or not exotic IT IS A BAG. Unfortunately one that animals have to die for... This b*tch.

The lumps make her look like Mickey Rourke, isn’t this her wig?
View attachment 1640340
View attachment 1640341
Hahhaha you got me cracking!!!

Seriously, this woman is so out of touch. There is so much tit going on in this world and she is making a video on a BIRKIN!?! How mindless, insensitive and repulsive is she. That money can be made to better use. Unless it’s a fake as usual. Regardness of that making a crappy video on a bleeping bag is not human. She is a sicko

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.