Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmsunshine

This woman deserves to be cancelled forever. Lucky for her, her bot Instagram followers can’t cancel her.

I can’t wrap my head around her ignorance. Hundreds of people died building this stupid stadium for the World Cup, and all the other things you wrote about Qatar. She promotes anything just for the sake of money. She is a money whore and should be ashamed for her ignorance, shove that pharmacist degree in your flat ass.

Reactions: 22
You can almost see her thinking as she speaks. In the latest video after 20 min of random rambling, she's trying clothes from mytheresa, and she goes "I prefer a flat chested look", then immediately realizes that people will call her out for pushing extreme thinness, and goes, "but I like all women, women are the most beautiful creatures on earth", followed by more random ramblings about some beautiful woman she saw recently. How has she become so erratic and disorganized. I used to watch her videos a couple of years ago and she would actually provide some useful information about clothing, styling, bags, shoes... Now with everything she tries she's "STUNNING" "AMAAAZING" "LOVE IT", thrown unceremonioiusly in the back and never to be seen again... Quite disappointing...

• Sad
Poor Tamara... You can't afford those designer furniture dear and you buy damaged sofas. I feel sorry for you. It must be so hurtful to convince yourself and the people who watch you that you wanted to buy these "vintage" pieces.
I’d have to disagree on this one - desiner vintage furniture shopping is quite similar to vintage bag shopping. More often than not, such iconic pieces cost as retail, if still available, and most importantly, are more adored by furniture lovers. And the Terazzo sofa she’s bought costs closely to Birkin.
However, truth to be told (who remembers this phrase?), the interior design is 100% influenced by the boyfriend, she has neeeever, up to recently, shown any interest in the design, yet alone in having such iconic pieces (such as the living room sofa).
Most probably, if she had ever moved to that London flat, without Filipo, she’d have it decorated in modern NYC penthouse vibe.

mounaa21

I couldn’t stand her in the video explaining how they met…in fact I can’t stand any interaction these 2 are having. She is constantly interrupting him when he speaks because she wants to give her opinion, her side of the story, how she perceives things or simply because he is not taking about HER….she is so self absorbed, everything has to be about her, how great she is, how her weaknesses are also great strength, how intelligent she is.

she needs to bring people down in order to value herself: she doesn’t show skin for money? Is she not the most naked at each event? She doesn’t hang out with a specific crowd cuz it is not the image she wants to portray? So you’re a social climber, so you don’t sell your body for money but you have no problem selling your soul?
she doesn’t do one night stand but she sleeps with a rich old man for watches and holidays…why don’t you shut your crooked, botched, asymmetrical, inflated mouth and clean in front of your door!!

• Haha
  • Heart

lmsunshine

Wooooow, second hand embarrassment hitting hard. She is using every way possible to sent Filippo’s hints. He sees it but doesn’t give a fuck. 😂
Invites her to have a surprise date, so she keeps on hoping. He is 46 years old, and desperate botched witch hopes he’ll settle down with her. 😂😂😂
Her life is a comedy yet tragic show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kitty_gb

It’s not that she can’t wear a wig. But writing ‘Tamara 2.0’ then making that freaked out face that it’s too short in that clip. It’s lying and cheating indeed.

Fifi17

"Bebi do you know my ring size?" :sick: Have you proposed to anyone before?! :oops: She's not even hiding the desperation at this point!

• Haha
  • Wow

lilya21

did she really say about the cargo kelly "i think everyone needs one of these"?

girl. most people can't afford groceries right now. we need more important things than that fugly bag.

i swear she lives on a different planet. all these influences do. i pray for a better life but i want to remain humble and down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This slightly passive-agressive tone in her videos makes me laugh. She's still not able to tell us anything about the brand, the couture and vision behind the shows she's visiting. Congrats. Same old vocabulary. But my personal highlights was this comment re Caro 'so you finally listened to me' and Caro is like, hä? listened to what? And then later in the video when she responded to an unasked question (or at least I didn't hear them asking why she is cosplaying as a middle eastern woman) that she was in Dubai for 3 weeks. Question! But if Tetka is always working so hard as she claims, when did she find the time to tan evenly? Smth seems a bit off. Also the color of the tan screams artificial.

Oh and my other favorite is her begging for TikToK followers. her YT is stagnating, her insta as well. But tbh, I don't see her appealing to the Gen Z crowd very much and even Gen Y is bored by the constant consumerism. She acts like a living ad but is unable to really present the clothes. Like that Gucci suit. I still don't know how it really looks like. Why is it so hard to make videos dedicated to showing a certain piece of clothing. She loves SL? Great! Then make a video with all you Saint Laurent blazers, how they fit, how they changed over time and so on. Smth helpful and not just guuuuuuuz, i'm at errrrmez and they have the nicest bags.

Sigh.

• Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 18.58.32.png

I would literally cry every morning If I spent 100K + on surgery and look like this, damn even if I spent 100£

• Sick
  • Haha

ratatablablabla

She sticks to that long hair for God knows what reason.
She's able to change her whole face and yet has no courage to cut a fckin hair that CAN grow.
Pitty, she looks so delicate, feminine, modern and edgy with that short hair. Great hairstyle for her.

insomnia1987

T never buys Dior, why is that?
Maybe because her boyfriend doesn’t have connections in Dior.
She doesn’t buy things. She returns a lot and she keeps only gifted items.
Her clients are Lily Silk, Monica Vinader, Urban Revivo, Missoma, Idyl…

or she works with the brands that her boyfriend has connections with (ysl, off white, celine…)

and she borrows looks for fw because her agency works with LVMH

Regarding her Herpes bags my theory is that she buys in store, and resells them. And later She buys super fakes. (Remember when her boyfriend stopped working for Balmain, how she was selling on her depop blazers in sizes that weren’t hers.)

Both of them are shameless!

Last edited:

lmsunshine

What does Fillipo do? Sorry if already been discussed!
He works as a client relations manager. For instance: If you are the face of the brand or you are going to wear the brand at Met Gala, Filippo would be your contact person and organise, plan and handle everything. It's an important role to have within a luxury brand company. Hence, the only one profiting from this relationship is this old botched desperate lady, not him.

• Heart

lmsunshine

Wait a moment, if you are not Dirty, you either have a crush on him or you are his ex.
If you respect him and find him a good person, you wouldn’t speak bad about his girlfriend. He chose her, they live together. His decision!
Dirty is 40+, he lives in rented apartment, wear same shoes for years. He and his girlfriend are using his work connections and crushing other peoples yachts, houses etc. And you are telling me that he is good at his work? He doesn’t separate work and personal relationships. Come on!

At least Tetka owns half of the house in Brighton, unless she sold it to her sister to support her Petar Pan boyfriend.
You are being very disrespectful. I am happy with the man i have in my life, and Filippo is not my type.

I can have respect people’s work ethics and still not like people they date. The argument you brought make no sense. And don’t speak about my private life since you clearly don’t know me. If you don’t agree with what I said, MOVE ON! Bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

tramalala

29D321C6-A4D8-485B-962C-FE2D2AC9C32C.jpeg
This was mean 😂 GCDS photoshopped her pic so that her boobs look bigger. She is the ONLY person where the CD letters are suddenly different sizes and positions 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

T-time

Chatty Member
adderral or coke - even Xenia in some video mentioned ADHD - something alonglines commenting to Tamara being busy - Xenia said imagine all that but with ADHD

all modern influencers "have adhd" to be unique and to get flat stomach (vom, barf) - its just another code for amphetamine and hunger suppression
You are so right. The thing is that if you have ADHD your eyes should not be twitching. Tetka has that typical amphetamine twitch going on. Saying that you have ADHD is a great excuse to be seen taking meds. She is fooling everybody who does not know how a person on drugs is acting. Her following is mostly teens so she might get away with it. My guess is that all her og followers are old enough to not be fooled anymore

Don’t know if I can link but found the purse thread discussing “Alexandra.freilich” aka the person that mentions Tetka, says she is fluent in French, made up an elaborate story about getting her bags stolen, was found to be a reseller and then dipped out of the forums. She just so happened to have the same bags as Tamara too… reminds me of another user on said forums that used to always bring up Tetka as inspiration and made her way to other gossip threads.
I'm reading back so I hope you're not mad for dragging this up. @spicymargarita this was a thing. "Alexandra Freilich" bought the same bags as Tetka. I followed her for a while and it was always the same. Get bag, get bored, offered to sell. She was doing that for years.

After seeing this for years I just wanted to vent and went over here. She had the same bags, same specs, same timeline and more that the usual two bags you can get offered in a year. After I typed it here "Alexandra" deleted years worth of posts within hours of my post. We all know that this thread is not going as fast as Tamara’s twitches so why delete years of posts? I can not prove anything but it was just strange that this Alexandra girl was compared to Tetka and nothing happened. But as soon as somebody wrote out the tea she suddenly deletes her whole history

My random theory was that if this girl was Tetka then she might buy real bags, do an unboxing, sells the bags for profit and walk around with super fakes. I can see Tamara doing this. Superfakes come with a box and a receipt but I don't think that she will take that chance for an unboxing. Although I had my doubts with her green mini kelly. That box was frumpy and apparently it was in her suitcase for multiple countries. Just strange that she could not find the time to film a quick unboxing but a great excuse for the packaging not being as perfect as it should be

Not soon after the whole Alexandra Freilich thing happened Tetka got robbed. Except for the black mini kelly she had on her that night she lost all the bags Alexandra ever bought and posted about on the purse forum. I know that this is a long ramble but it was fishy and the way it all blew up after it being mentioned here made it even more strange

Last edited:
  • Wow