Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpower321

He already has.
She drags along with him... and thanks to him she has gained lots of privileges + free stuff that she would otherwise have to work hard for ie the company he works for Off white ...
when did she call him out ? Wow missed that important at least interesting piece of content 😅

WhoMoiOui

And she is always complaining, let's not forget that...

It's so embarrassing that she is unable to create fashion and christmassy content and instead she films herself and F, talking about their personal life. A few years back she had a different agenda for personal life stuff. What happened all of a sudden?
She celebrates Christmas in January. It’s the serb thing.

kitty_gb

Yes I watched that video hende writing about the photographer.

Didn't know the other situations, that Lejla and the rest.
Tbh if he got pneumonia whilst he was on a trip with Tamara he fully deserved that, bonus point she never visited him in the hospital. God knows His lessons.
Zorannah is a bit tacky but good hearted person and helped to a lot of them.
The other bloger that likes to hang out around Zorannah to gain popularity - looks like Tamara - I checked her she looked differently before surgeries, but the whole situation is completely funny and I think Tamara is pissed about that also 🤣
Who is the look alike? :)

Ari121

The people leaving comments on her channel are dumber than she is, which is hard to believe. I had to share some of the nuttiest comments with this group because I needed to decompress with my community.
How good of her 'public' to harmonise their remarks into one united voice!