Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last vlog : she was only complaining of the fashion week. Then don’t do it!!! Go home and stay in your Pyjamas! So ungrateful

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if anyone thinks glowy and fresh when they look at Tetka with or without makeup. Plus the visible wig on that receding hairline was so distracting.
6B979B9A-C530-4139-B13D-03F06A6E43EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know if anyone thinks glowy and fresh when they look at Tetka with or without makeup. Plus the visible wig on that receding hairline was so distracting.View attachment 1634131
Omg I haven’t been on this thread in so long and this was the first photo I saw and despite her horrible sallow appearance I was shockingly impressed at what I thought was a permanent hair improvement (cut). How I’ve been tricked!

• Haha
she looked her best in 2019 and 2020 when she moved to Paris - her hair looks so bad now - orange and too warm - now she looks like her bf and NO style

Reactions: 13
She obviously hates her job and that seemed a bit shocking to me - I can see why her BF stayed seperately during fashion week in the same city- obviously must be a raving B under pressure and messy as hell. I could never date someone who hated what they do. The Khaite top over and over again. Aslo never fails to mention her pharmacy background -yes WE KNOW! Pharmacy, pharmacist, go back to it already.

Reactions: 12
Her sister is a store manager with her pharmacy masters, is she really that arrogant to think that she would be able to jump straight into that field?

• Wow
She obviously hates her job and that seemed a bit shocking to me - I can see why her BF stayed seperately during fashion week in the same city- obviously must be a raving B under pressure and messy as hell. I could never date someone who hated what they do. The Khaite top over and over again. Aslo never fails to mention her pharmacy background -yes WE KNOW! Pharmacy, pharmacist, go back to it already.

It was shocking to hear in the last vlog over and over again that she is counting the shows and she wants to go back home .

She was also not looking very happy, then give to seat to people who really want to be there !

There was no fun enjoying the fashion show. Everything felt like a pain in the ass .

I need my coffee, can't drink my coffee, drank my caffee, my coffee, my second coffee, my first coffee, need my coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was shocking to hear in the last vlog over and over again that she is counting the shows and she wants to go back home .

She was also not looking very happy, then give to seat to people who really want to be there !

There was no fun enjoying the fashion show. Everything felt like a pain in the ass .
She's feeling the pressure. No matter what she do, she's going to be that odd one out.

She actually looked like a sore thumb, and unrecognizable too.

Reactions: 8
I need my coffee, can't drink my coffee, drank my caffee, my coffee, my second coffee, my first coffee, need my coffee.
Hahaha exactly !!!

And ..
“Today is the last show, oh no, tomorrow is the last show. We are heading to a show and then I have 2 left, oh no, I forgot , I have one more tomorrow . I am running to a show , my last day today . Can’t want to be at my sisters home and wearing PJs . “
( side note: running everyday in the fashion months in designer luxury brands , worth 5k and more complaining as if you were forced too. )

We never hear things like that from classy IT girls like Olivia Palermo who really enjoys fashion months .
I followed her and her husband during fashion months and there was joy behind it !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Despite her constant whine about how busy and tired - I dont get the vibe that she is ungrateful - whiny & repetitive, yes, and she did manage to put out the content and shared a lot of (quite updated) fashion week stuff.

Reactions: 4
She peddles the law of attraction/ organisational journals but she is so mentally and physically disorganised. She has no idea what shows she’s going to, who she’s wearing, she’s just greedy for the attention. Girls like Olivia Palermo can be selective about the shows they go to without having to pretend they got their haircut or they got burgled. Leonie, Caro, and even Xenia (who loves a dig or two) never complained about fashion month because they know if they play their cards right for two months a year they can get more exposure and more IT girl status throughout the rest of the year. (And more $$)
This “oh I’m so tired” humble bragging/ or moaning as she calls it (which she says she never does) is getting really tired now, suck it up or go back to your sister’s attic in your pyjamas and apply for an entry level pharmacy job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest vlog, the dream bag! Until the next one comes along, not at Christmas though, pause for sad moment, quota filled but at least I can show off my exotic bag to my ‘friends’ now and pretend I’m on their level. Jeez, she literally has zero self awareness of how she comes across these days.

Reactions: 8
She peddles the law of attraction/ organisational journals but she is so mentally and physically disorganised. She has no idea what shows she’s going to, who she’s wearing, she’s just greedy for the attention. Girls like Olivia Palermo can be selective about the shows they go to without having to pretend they got their haircut or they got burgled. Leonie, Caro, and even Xenia (who loves a dig or two) never complained about fashion month because they know if they play their cards right for two months a year they can get more exposure and more IT girl status throughout the rest of the year. (And more $$)
This “oh I’m so tired” humble bragging/ or moaning as she calls it (which she says she never does) is getting really tired now, suck it up or go back to your sister’s attic in your pyjamas and apply for an entry level pharmacy job.
I agree!!
The same vibes I got from her last vlog . I also think that her BF living somewhere else was stressing her out. Perhaps he didn’t feel like being always her Bebe in her vlogs

Reactions: 4

Tamara Kalinic

any kind of privilege at Hermes, thought that was very clear. There is no need to take things out of context. .In fact I am a white, healthy, happy, wealthy person. So privilege is never ending... The only part of not privilege for me was being born in a war country, but I am here an alive.

are you fuckin kidding me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.