Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara Mellon was the co-founder of the Jimmy Choo footwear brand - does she really have a collab? AND she should have left the brown pax wardrobe - it looked classier. Even the white stepstool is tacky - just so wasteful at every turn.

Reactions: 3
The way she presents things she does.... I thought that her wardrobe would be spectacular (maybe designed by that architect who did what?)
That's just low budget wardrobe with led lights. And that sofa really does not fit there in any way...
So looks like her wardrobe is another freebie.. This furniture company had another colab with Giulia Gaudino. She posted almost identical reel (closet) as Tetka’s

I don't know guys, to me, it seems like she is really trying to change her style for some reason which is absolutely fine - as I have too outgrown my younger preppy self and switched to more edgy, elaborated looks, so I can empathize- and hence believe this is the reason why she doesn't have as many clothes in her wardrobe as we would have expected. Unless of course, she really keeps summer/winter items on rotation somewhere else, which doesn't make much sense if you just designed your dream wardrobe to fit everything you need. At least I would have done it so I can have all in one place and not have to move stuff left and right, but that's just me. I too have a deposit box in the bank where I keep cash, watches and some very sentimental items passed onto me by my grandma, but it would make no sense to keep actual clothes there like I got the impression from Tamara's hints...
[/QUOTE
Let's see if her new collaboration will do better than the previous one (the sunglasses). :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:View attachment 1714248
[/QUOTE
They photoshopped her whole body but they couldn’t photoshop her posture 🫠
I don’t think she’ll sell a lot of these. Her friends got used to freebies. I doubt they ll purchase her collab. Personally if I m spending € 800-1000 on shoes I would definitely get Jimmy Choos or Amina Muaddi.. I assume her sister will buy a pair to support her , the rest will be gifted to influencers ..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All of the shoes she’s launched look really ill fitting on all of the influencers. The white 80s ones look too big around the ankle, the sandals squeeze all of their feet in a really unflattering way giving them feet that look like they have bunions and tailor’s bunions and these are all thin women wearing them. 2/10 design 11/10 blister inducing. They’ve all been gifted and none of them have broken them in :poop:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Who convinced her that is good idea to copy Jimmy Choo and YSL sandals? If I were them I would never work with her again!
Ok, we all know that she is delusional but what is with her management? Why didn’t they tell her? Her bebi?
How is possible that Ricagno approved these designs?
Fashion industry makes me sick!

And btw who is going to buy these? Her fake followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Xenia and Caro get paid to promote shoes that aren’t knock offs. Tetka had to wine and dine her boyfriend’s friends and her team had to fly in girls who work for free. If this is the level of support she gets for her special night we can guess her selling power- if it’s anything like her body lotion (lol) or “sold out” sunglasses (available in TK Maxx for 70-80% off) then I doubt Ricagno will be stupid enough to sign up for a second collection.

E770408A-7C33-4C75-8FC5-F587F1B0DF02.jpeg

• Sick
Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 18.58.32.png

I would literally cry every morning If I spent 100K + on surgery and look like this, damn even if I spent 100£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
AHAHAHHAH WTF HAHAHAHHA is this a parody? now you know why models are models, and influencers are botched caricatures

they photoshopped her head from other image to this pose - this is the craziest photoshop ever I am screeching
Why is the face\head so much bigger in this picture. It’s proportionally not possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You would think that rule number 1 of promoting shoes you designed is to wear a pair that fits, her toes are spilling out. Tetka - all good if you want to keep telling us you are 180cm then wear your size 40 and stop trying squeezing these bunions in a 39!!

then, as to why her wardrobe is so empty when she shops 15+ items every week…well it is very simple, it is all returned or sold

have you noticed that she never cares to get her size in any of her sponsored hauls? When I pay Zara price, I would exchange for a better fit but no she doesn’t seem to care because she isn’t shopping for herself. She is just shopping a bunch of random hot pieces with Farfetch and co credit that she resells

same for the Hermes, I don’t believe she doesn’t want to have all her bags on display in her room and wear them especially when you have this latest technology security in your rented flat hahaha
Honestly who does she think she is? Kim kardashian? That people are tracking her to come and steal the second edition of her knocked off bags?

Reactions: 19
So she has an ‘exclusive code’ of 35% for Luisaviaroma where there is already a Singles day code on the website for 35% off. (Sane restrictions with the *) So she just wants the affiliate link income, not a special deal for her followers!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
All of the shoes she’s launched look really ill fitting on all of the influencers. The white 80s ones look too big around the ankle, the sandals squeeze all of their feet in a really unflattering way giving them feet that look like they have bunions and tailor’s bunions and these are all thin women wearing them. 2/10 design 11/10 blister inducing. They’ve all been gifted and none of them have broken them in :poop:
Her pinkie can barely fit in these . Her toe fingers look so swollen, like they will explode every second.
Am I the only one who got surprised to see Valentina Ferragni ? Is that because she lives in Milan and works for the same agency as Tetka?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I feel like he wears the same thing over and over and over…
oh gosh, what an odd couple!!! he is stuck in his mind as well with these fits :D looks so costumey and outdated

her balkan singer looks are clashing with his pseudo 2005 fashion, indie, streetstyle wannabe

Her pinkie can barely fit in these . Her toe fingers look so swollen, like they will explode every second.
Am I the only one who got surprised to see Valentina Ferragni ? Is that because she lives in Milan and works for the same agency as Tetka?
you need to understand all you see here is agency work

it is not self made tamara the designer

she is a client for agency and it is her managers job to find brands and book her deals, the brands do the collabs all the time and selected ambassador is just a face - they have zero say in production, materials, pricing, marketing and design - maybe they will be shown colourways and textures to choose from and that's about it

agency organises event - as you can see from random guests and that's it - how people are still thinking this is her genuine work and success is beyond me

same as shopping hauls - she is shopping random tit that her followers will clickthrough and buy - she gets commission, pay per click + % of sale and returns everything

exclusive codes are no such thing - it is general public access

By now everyone should understand influencers are sales witches, nothing else - some will branch out and make businesses made on their brands and some will just ride the wave doing absolutely bleeping nothing - like TETKA

her career is writing to do lists in her LUY VITON agenda, living in Sex and the city fairy tale, TINKING not owning a pot is a personality trait and using her boyfriend as a storyline for her videos

it is demise of society ladies and gentlemen :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought the part when he supposedly called her and she had the whole convo on speaker mode, she talked to him about her tea shopping & not being able to cook and that begging him to come back home was sooooo awful to listen to. The weird cartoony way they speak to each other - is it because they are doing it for the camera? All the bebi bebi bebi 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It's wonderful how they manage to look so frumpy and inexpensive while wearing very expensive clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.