Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I wanted to post a few of those but realized that I feel tricked and fooled by her and that my impressions are, therefore, fake as everything about her. I deeply regret that I, even for a second, thought that she can change and be beautiful and elegant again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She sticks to that long hair for God knows what reason.
She's able to change her whole face and yet has no courage to cut a fckin hair that CAN grow.
Pitty, she looks so delicate, feminine, modern and edgy with that short hair. Great hairstyle for her.

Reactions: 20
She sticks to that long hair for God knows what reason.
She's able to change her whole face and yet has no courage to cut a fckin hair that CAN grow.
Pitty, she looks so delicate, feminine, modern and edgy with that short hair. Great hairstyle for her.
Good point, she is willing to botch her face but not cut her hair (something that will grow back eventually or if desperate get hair extensions).

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s “cheating” or lying if she is wearing a wig to try out different hairstyles for her appearances at the fashion shows/ events.
lots of people do that.
whether the new style looks good on her is totally subjective and debatable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not that she can’t wear a wig. But writing ‘Tamara 2.0’ then making that freaked out face that it’s too short in that clip. It’s lying and cheating indeed.

Reactions: 21
I don’t personally feel cheated or deceived by her lying about her hair. I probably would have if she hadn’t had lied about much bigger things such as her house in Paris, in London, the robbery she spoke about for months where she had everything and very little stolen at the same time… she constantly lies about things that will boost her engagement, I don’t see her as a person, she’s a scammer. This is why the industry prefers the other influencers- no drama, just clotheshorses. Tamara’s main goal has always been to elevate herself, SHE has to be the star not whatever she’s promoting.

Reactions: 16
I really do think she's starting to feel overshadowed by her friends, Caro, Bryanboy etc. People are now tired of seeing her and FT acting like some hotshot fashion couple on the streets.

She really doesn't have anything unique to the table, minus her botched face.

Just seen the Milan fashion week vlog and I didn’t realise how bad her posture was, it looked like she was purposely sticking her head and hips forward to make her waist look smaller but she looks awful from the side

watched a Paris video dated September 2020 - so feminine and attractive and high class, polite - about after this period she became influenced by her boyfriend and became very obnoxious and more low

Reactions: 5
I don’t personally feel cheated or deceived by her lying about her hair. I probably would have if she hadn’t had lied about much bigger things such as her house in Paris, in London, the robbery she spoke about for months where she had everything and very little stolen at the same time… she constantly lies about things that will boost her engagement, I don’t see her as a person, she’s a scammer. This is why the industry prefers the other influencers- no drama, just clotheshorses. Tamara’s main goal has always been to elevate herself, SHE has to be the star not whatever she’s promoting.
I’ve always wondered if the robbery was faked?

Late to the party on corsets - very late. Does not support cancel culture yet she blocks people on her social media, wants to move away from Logo's... ok.

Several points about the robbery were never addressed - were there no videos of the robbery were the thieves not caught on video on the street? Took out the black mini Kelly for the evening and sentimental jewelry was put on at the last minute.

hauling all these clothes but the only things we see her wear are so kate tops + those hideous waistband miu miu trousers/shorts?? where are all the million loro piana knits she hauled in the middle of the summer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.