Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair regarding the hair.. I have the same type, lots of hair, thick and curly(ish) 😭😭
they always look like this, unless putting 100 products and bow dry them properly, which takes an hour to do it properly, cause its loots of hair to be dried. And the next day they will look freezy (=dry) again.
for me especially cause i wont go to the salon every week (let alone every day), I just embrace the "Serena VDW unbrushed hair" look and roll with it..
😢🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
to be fair regarding the hair.. I have the same type, lots of hair, thick and curly(ish) 😭😭
they always look like this, unless putting 100 products and bow dry them properly, which takes an hour to do it properly, cause its loots of hair to be dried. And the next day they will look freezy (=dry) again.
for me especially cause i wont go to the salon every week (let alone every day), I just embrace the "Serena VDW unbrushed hair" look and roll with it..
😢🤷‍♀️
If that is your, that is your hair. But I want to bet you did not wear a wig for fashionweek. Marketed that as one hell of a big thing. And then got back to the same haircut you had since forever. I was okay with her hair but wearing a wig for shock value just added to her being fake.

On another note I still love that lob, everybody loved that lob. And although she uses Tattle as her main source for youtube she never got that chop. That was such a missed opportunity.

Reactions: 7
New vlog, omg what a snobbish and lying creature she is. She keeps going on how she doesn't care about how she looks on photos and how she never perfects herself when she actually photoshops every single photo hahahha. Also she is disgusting with Hermes quota, the fact she is never enough of material things makes me wanna puke

Reactions: 16
Any proof that she actually knows how to drive a car?! lol
Don’t think so. One time Bentley invited her to a press trip and she didn’t even provide a hint that she drove.
If she knew how to drive, she’d be sponsored by Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Aston Martin, just like Amelia, Victoria, Fleur, and Lydia were 😎

Reactions: 11
I'm assuming that if she knew how to drive she would definitely film herself driving so... especially in a G wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls, just wait for the next vlog where she will say:

i don’t know how to drive but Fil, would you rather be with a woman who can drive and isn’t honest, cheats on you, is jealous and ugly or would you rather be with a woman who can’t drive but is looking gorgeous, is a humanitarian, 190cm, model body, a pharmacist, an entrepreneur, can change skin Color every season…you got me lol

Tamara 2yo argumentation

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had to stop watching cos she was so rambly esp after her nails and she was eating in the car and she looks all green and brown at the same time no thanks to the lighting.
She kept yapping on abt productivity and tit is like come on, stop it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to stop watching cos she was so rambly esp after her nails and she was eating in the car and she looks all green and brown at the same time no thanks to the lighting.
She kept yapping on abt productivity and tit is like come on, stop it already.
I stopped watching all of them 🤣 Coming here for a laugh or two, or if my algorithm fucks up and shows me something. I don't understand who finds them inspirational anymore...

Reactions: 13
She is in Paris for couture week, but have yet to attend any shows? Eg Schiaparelli and Dior…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
since she bought new VCA she's going to organize all of her jewelry bits - but as we know does not keep jewelry at home - ok...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, with all of her accummulated material things, she's setting herself up for thieves again.

It baffles me that she hasn't been taking much more precaution after that.

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, with all of her accummulated material things, she's setting herself up for thieves again.

It baffles me that she hasn't been taking much more precaution after that.
Or another incoming insurance scam 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is what confuses me with her... She can post both this and the previous pic from Instagram that is ridiculously photoshopped. Does she think they look the same?! Or does she not care that she is obviously lying?
Congratulations, Tetka chose to answer to your question directly in the latest vlog, omg I was laughing so hard, I couldn't believe she would comment so obviously what's written in here 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
SHE WAS NOT DRIVING. IT WAS A LIE.
Doesn't the car have to be running in order for the seat to be warming? Don't believe she started it 😜 Also, no way she had a shower, that was just a set up for her product shilling. Did the manic ever ramp up as the vlog went on 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.