Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG…she actually read this thread…saw the debate about her driving skill or lack there of…and then posted a video of herself driving. Can we tell her to stop acting sexy. It doesn’t suit her face. She just comes off yucky. If she doesn’t pull faces…she might look ok. Sexy, never!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I laughed so hard when I saw the video of her driving. I think at this point we can make her do anything.

Hey Tamara, can you do a backflip for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And please also stop eating on your vlogs. It looks so gross that any time something from your mouth will jump out .

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Honestly…I doubt she has a diploma from an English school. What is wrong with her grammar!? How is it possible to have such bad language skills after living, studying, working in English for years!? I don’t get it at all! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t know how to quote an old thread but we all knew what her nails would be back in July 2022.
9D3ED674-47BC-4BB7-922E-CE51630C7E25.jpeg

everything still stands.

Can’t wait for Tamara Kalinic 16: style is old, neck has a fold, the fashion industry threw her out in the cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found it so funny in one of the latest vlogs how Filippo criticised her look in the car. She was like a puppy waiting to be praised and he was sth like bebi this outfit is for summer 🤣 she is ridiculous, looks like the cat lady more and more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so nice of her to act so spontaneous while filming an ad.
I just love the way she styles right there in exact moment.
Gives that cool girl vibes. Especially when she doesn't finish the styling. You know - wear this dress, leave your shoes and bags at home.

She's so lazy she couldn't bother to do her homework and actually create stylings before filming, so it coudn't happen to try those poor "aminas" several times and just decide they're bad shoes.

And if I hear one more time she doesn't like showing cleavage, I'm gonna pop like a pimple.
---

and she just likes to look like a lady of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, I just couldn't shake this image, she actually looks bow legged while standing straight. I wonder what Philipo would think? 😲 That silhouette...:LOL:
Screenshot_20230209-152806_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230209-154001_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What is wrong with her ?? She always feels like she forced to do the outfits . I agree, there was no finish look really . Everything in a rush and she is clearly reading here , as next time we will see the adjustments .

She is already using face filters or a lot of lighting since we said her skin is bad.

Reactions: 4
Laziness to the maximum.
she is quite the opposite of any cool girl vibe.

Reactions: 2
65AEC8EC-B041-46C0-BA45-1E17C4513102.jpeg

D47C1C97-9AA7-453B-91DF-0466FE07CF10.jpeg

she says there is nothing vulgar abt this “revenge” dress cos nothing is showing

and she said that it is the dress to wear when your ex calls you back and you wearing this dress will make him regret he is ever born?

i dunno what is her logic behind this and in what reality would a normal person wear this

That bow legged jeans and gaping chest display top is just an illegal combination, how is that fashion? Lol i cant relate

She kept going on about proposal nails and shoes options etc and what her wedding shoes will be like, but i really think Filipo isnt on the same page as her? He doesnt seem like the marrying sort.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That dress is so vulgar and her explanation of where and when to wear it is just .... I was so uncomfortable watching and hearing it.
But I laughed at those pants. That poor jeans in size 26 or 29, dunno. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
now that i zoom in on that lace bra dress (by David Koma?) its like the bra cup pattern doesnt even fit her boob! And she said she is wearing nipple covers that are too pale for her skintone, and she keeps a variety of shades cos of her job THEN WHY DOESNT SHE WEAR THE MATCHY TONE ONES? Zzzz lol girl you have ONE JOB.

now we know why she is always getting her nails done in those pale nude shades she wants her hands to be PROPOSAL READY on a most random unexpected day! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what horrifies me the most in her latest video: the styling or Tamara attempting to give love advice after 1 long term relationship and 5 words in her vocabulary…

if you need to spend £1.5k on a revenge dress for a long lost bf, girl you haven’t moved on with your life

She wants Filipo to propose on any random day where she talks about getting married to him and having a family. Meanwhile, he continues living his life and lets her dream

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's constantly talking about her wedding and proposal, but Filippo's never gonna propose. Who's gonna tell her? 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She just doesn't know what the word "cleavage" means. That's the only explanation. How could she otherwise, with a straight face, say that she almost never WEARS cleavage. But she does SHOW it a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1946704
View attachment 1946706

she says there is nothing vulgar abt this “revenge” dress cos nothing is showing

and she said that it is the dress to wear when your ex calls you back and you wearing this dress will make him regret he is ever born?

i dunno what is her logic behind this and in what reality would a normal person wear this

That bow legged jeans and gaping chest display top is just an illegal combination, how is that fashion? Lol i cant relate

She kept going on about proposal nails and shoes options etc and what her wedding shoes will be like, but i really think Filipo isnt on the same page as her? He doesnt seem like the marrying sort.

I am sorry, this is supposed to be a dress???? WTF???
I thought these photos were taken while she was getting dressed, before she put on a top to go with the Morticia Adams skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.