Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was called out multiple times on her YT channel for celebrating Catholic Christmas. She used to have those what I got for Christmas videos and she always mentioned How now she lives in the UK and all her friends celebrate the 25th so does she …

Harper’s bazaar lost all their credibility with this statement 🫠
Magazine highlight paid for by her agency. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I m not sure which outfits they featured since I did not read the article. 🫠
I picked my “favorite” outfits so we all can learn together how to dress like Tamara and never be underdressed and overdressed 😂
You mean oversized blazer, couture denim, overpriced sneakers because of her boyfriend, Herpes bag and at night YSL eurotrash with Herpes mini bag?

Remember the flower curtain days? When she combined everything with her Cactus, Rose Pourpre and Geranium H bags. I'm not a floral girl but she looked so good in those dresses and with those colours. She now tries to fit in with the whole beige, beiger, beigest crowd. It might have worked for her old skintone but it does nothing for her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I m not sure which outfits they featured since I did not read the article. 🫠
I picked my “favorite” outfits so we all can learn together how to dress like Tamara and never be underdressed and overdressed 😂
Oh i got it ! Anyway , I didn’t want to read it either .
In her recent video she is stating that she dresses understated . She doesn’t want people to see her brands she is wearing .

xould we please have a good laugh here😂😂😂

how can somebody fool himself that much ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had the lip filler removed because it looked like permanent herpes (not Hermes) not because she wanted natural lips. As soon as her lips healed she filled them back up and didn’t massage them so the lumps are back

Reactions: 9
You mean oversized blazer, couture denim, overpriced sneakers because of her boyfriend, Herpes bag and at night YSL eurotrash with Herpes mini bag?

Remember the flower curtain days? When she combined everything with her Cactus, Rose Pourpre and Geranium H bags. I'm not a floral girl but she looked so good in those dresses and with those colours. She now tries to fit in with the whole beige, beiger, beigest crowd. It might have worked for her old skintone but it does nothing for her now.
I agree ,the floral dresses era when everyone comared her with Lydia Millen was her best era. She had a girly style since her university days tho .
I don’t understand her need to fit in with other influences . why now? in her 30s ? I m struggling to understand that someone who’s been working in fashion industry for a decay still has no personal style and copies edgy boys to be cool.. please don’t tell me it’s because of the bf. He got in love with her 2-3 years ago while she was still feminine .
Oh i got it ! Anyway , I didn’t want to read it either .
In her recent video she is stating that she dresses understated . She doesn’t want people to see her brands she is wearing .

xould we please have a good laugh here😂😂😂

how can somebody fool himself that much ?
except LV monogram from a head to toes 😂
One TING is not very clear. she removed lip fillers from her lips, but now it looks almost identical.
i taught she filmed this video 3-4 years ago 😂 I guess they grew on her every few years 🤷‍♀️🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First post of 2023 does she post a photo of her and her boyfriend? No just a fan photo of her and Naomi Campbell at a party where she was obviously invited as a plus one to her boyfriend. The social climbing never stops not even to show off her bebiii

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the CEO of PLT hosted a NYE party in Dubai or what? What was the reason for all the ''celebrities'' to be there... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First post of 2023 does she post a photo of her and her boyfriend? No just a fan photo of her and Naomi Campbell at a party where she was obviously invited as a plus one to her boyfriend. The social climbing never stops not even to show off her bebiii
I tink she gets her bookings just because of Filippo and his connections. She has no talent whatsoever. ☠

Reactions: 5
Yes, I mean she made nice money before her boyfriend and she definitely did it good with leaving pharmacy job. Nobody can deny that, influencers make good money and why not.
But since she is with him she is giving advice to people twice in 5 months, acting like they are some power couple, and mentioning how she does consulting for brands like they cannot survive without her. C'mon you made nice connections and have followers, good for you but let's not act like you are some genius person, it is a little too much.
She said she got robbed and lost everything she worked for 10 years, most celebrities that wear these expensive clothes would not say all their money is in their closet. So she is not that rich.
He is making her more confident which is very good in a relationship, but who wants to watch that *full of myself* crap?
She was much more humble and down to earth before (and prettier).

Reactions: 18
Imagine spending your NYE at a fashion party! With that pig Naomi Campbell and PLT at that! Sheesh.

So the CEO of PLT hosted a NYE party in Dubai or what? What was the reason for all the ''celebrities'' to be there... :unsure:

Reactions: 1
CB940809-2B17-4522-94C9-67F81392D8EB.jpeg

living proof that designer logos dont equal to style. Horrible tacky combo, and that bad slouchy posture, so fashunnnnb

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She destroyed herself and career over a guy - a typical lost herself over a man - just a shadow of what she once was - cool girls get chased - they don't chase

Reactions: 7
Lets face it, it was nice to meet the boyfriend. We loved her in Paris. Poor girl got robbed. Girl got a new boyfriend. There are thousands of other content creators out there and she is still stuck with using her boyfriend for views. It's done, we're done, create new content. Even moving to Milan was not as inspiring as I hoped it would be. Funny because moving is supposed to do wonders for your views.

Just as her engagement on social media. She is not in it because she loves doing it. Remember that time when she could not stop complaining about how much time and effort she put in a short reels or tiktok video. She has lost her touch. I am wondering what she will do for fashion week.

Tamara, since you are reading here: that one time you talked about Dior and you, you and you. Make that less about you and leave out that you have two seconds to spare to make a video. We know what you make for a video, this is your job, we do not need to know you are in a hurry. Give us less advertisements, less you, more fashion. Give us some history lessons and not just shoplogs. Not everybody here is hatewatching, some people are still rooting for you.

Reactions: 13
Lets face it, it was nice to meet the boyfriend. We loved her in Paris. Poor girl got robbed. Girl got a new boyfriend. There are thousands of other content creators out there and she is still stuck with using her boyfriend for views. It's done, we're done, create new content. Even moving to Milan was not as inspiring as I hoped it would be. Funny because moving is supposed to do wonders for your views.

Just as her engagement on social media. She is not in it because she loves doing it. Remember that time when she could not stop complaining about how much time and effort she put in a short reels or tiktok video. She has lost her touch. I am wondering what she will do for fashion week.

Tamara, since you are reading here: that one time you talked about Dior and you, you and you. Make that less about you and leave out that you have two seconds to spare to make a video. We know what you make for a video, this is your job, we do not need to know you are in a hurry. Give us less advertisements, less you, more fashion. Give us some history lessons and not just shoplogs. Not everybody here is hatewatching, some people are still rooting for you.
This is such a good take on where she is. I honestly think Milan was a bad move. Yes it is a global fashion capital but I don’t think it’s quite Paris from a content perspective. Milan is fashion business and they’re just not that many content consumers who work day jobs at WWD. I liken it to moving to NYC to be a content creator and living in FiDi. Yes it’s a beautiful city, but when she was in Paris or even London she would highlight the shopping, fashion, and cultural related, now she’s just showing vapid parties and the inside of hotels room corners.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1855899

living proof that designer logos dont equal to style. Horrible tacky combo, and that bad slouchy posture, so fashunnnnb
That jacket is so tacky. 😭 Seriously I hate this outfit . Hermes bag,Uggs and leggings ? Like wtf Tamara? … 10+years in the fashion industry and she still has a need to purchase designer clothes with logos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.