Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love for her to prove us wrong and show us at least 3 pieces from every haul this year that she’s kept. She’s even returned the “booty” she claimed to have.
9E5174B5-79CF-4047-BD62-4F7EB2C3088B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
T never buys Dior, why is that?
Maybe because her boyfriend doesn’t have connections in Dior.
She doesn’t buy things. She returns a lot and she keeps only gifted items.
Her clients are Lily Silk, Monica Vinader, Urban Revivo, Missoma, Idyl…

or she works with the brands that her boyfriend has connections with (ysl, off white, celine…)

and she borrows looks for fw because her agency works with LVMH

Regarding her Herpes bags my theory is that she buys in store, and resells them. And later She buys super fakes. (Remember when her boyfriend stopped working for Balmain, how she was selling on her depop blazers in sizes that weren’t hers.)

Both of them are shameless!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Remember when there was an Hermes reseller on the purseforums that deleted their accounts as soon as they were linked on here? They just so happened to be the same bags Tetka had and was trying to buy fakes for. She was caught looking for fakes on Reddit too and never posted on her account again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when there was an Hermes reseller on the purseforums that deleted their accounts as soon as they were linked on here? They just so happened to be the same bags Tetka had and was trying to buy fakes for. She was caught looking for fakes on Reddit too and never posted on her account again.
Whoa tell us more please...not all of us have been following her from the beginning - some of us may be new - possibly came across her in a boutique and popped on here after googling her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whoa tell us more please...not all of us have been following her from the beginning - some of us may be new - possibly came across her in a boutique and popped on here after googling her
She makes me cringe when she comments “oh people think I’m too luxury for this or that”, yeah alright love, get over yourself, go grift another freebie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She makes me cringe when she comments “oh people think I’m too luxury for this or that”,
Wow, when did she say that? With 100% honesty I don't know who taught her that she looks luxury. She looks like peasant, no complexion, hair is coarse, posture, facial features overall...

I also want to know more about TPF and she caught on reddit? How did that happen?

Reactions: 2
She has been busy promoting Qatar today, a country that like to jail women for getting rapped, as it’s their fault! Plus numerous other human right abuses of migrated workers, oh and murdering people for being gay. The fashion industry has a high proportion of gay men, yet she is happy to support a country that would do horrible things to LGBT+ people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.