Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeingn053y

Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and hopes to turn her channel into a family channel with Cassius a la the Ace Family…? She’s always 🤍 and 🥺ing any pregnancy related posts on Insta lately… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so I would be suprised if he was ready too but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday

Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and turn her channel into a family channel…? She’s 🤍 and 🥺ing so many pregnancy related posts on Insta lately and seems to be training C for the YouTube and Insta husband role already… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so he may not be in a rush to ‘settle down’ yet but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and turn her channel into a family channel…? She’s 🤍 and 🥺ing so many pregnancy related posts on Insta lately and seems to be training C for the YouTube and Insta husband role already… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so he may not be in a rush to ‘settle down’ yet but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday.

following

Are you ok there?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 96

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Whenever someone backs Syd they get told to go elsewhere and make a fan account…. This thread is just a hype Ell page ????? Double Standards??? Y’all support her because you think it’s gonna get to Syd😂 watch syds followers going up, ells lost over 10K followers since they announced they split. Dropping daily. Boring fooker
Maybe because Ell isn’t a shitty, racist, homophobic, fatphobic bully? This is an Ell rave thread xxxx if u don’t like it go make a Syd one😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

spillthetea23

I know it's early but I can't help myself....

Syd & Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry ELSY I stole your design x

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Babybaby

love how size inclusive she is too 😍 stopping at a 16 really appeals to the average size women in Britain 😍
#things that shouldn't mix, normal sized girls & 48fortynine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

costacoffeeflatwhite

Anyone that snakes their followers by renaming an existing account they had followed for other reasons deserves to lose followers honestly!!! I find that shit by influencers so shady

Reactions: 72

abioses

Ell literally makes my heart melt ?? Like she just is still so normal. Even in their old videos, she never seemed to act any way. Just a normal girl in a video with her best friend and now she’s exactly the same just on her own. I love that about her she’s just never changed, no matter what. Singing her Disney songs, doing her gym routines, loving her make up and her sisters. She really is an influencer you love your child to be influenced by. I hold her high in my thoughts honestly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67