SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe just me but I’ve never seen Syd repost a plus size girl or a woman of colour ..: maybe I just missed it when she does but it’s always Bailey Bieber or super thin models or family channels or like idk I feel like she has no range. It’s either super thin models or mixed race babies

Reactions: 23
Syd and molly mouse’s apologies were because they got caught 🤮 you know right from wrong by highschool, especially when it comes to being inclusive! The money and their “influence” is the reason they put on an inclusive facade when challenged about it, it’s never off their own backs. “We were young”??? From as early as primary school I knew not to discriminate someone based on their size, sexual orientation or race; and I’m a few years older than Syd! I am sick to the back teeth of these shite role models being protected for being everything that is wrong with this world! Bullies getting cover ups for being bullies! They never promote pride and anyone of colour, or anything that strays from their trashy on trend aesthetic! It’s obviously not money worthy or on trend to be a genuinely kind person at the moment. If you look the part, you are the part. What a sad world.

I thought this. Was mollys tweets worse then syds? I I’m thinking maybe her management told her to back off from the friendship
I hope they have… I honestly can’t stand watching both of them together they just bring out the absolute worst out of each other!

The pure disappointment on syd’s boyfriend throughout their ibiza vlog was evident 😩he’s landed in ibiza with his gf after experiencing party ibiza with the boys and he deffo feels like he’s landed at an oap resort at malta 🤣 bless him he is so embarassed that he jokingly addresses his “mandem” half way and says that he’s been amnesia ushuaia and all the clubs to save face 😂 I honestly would have loved if he got to take Syd for one wild night to Ushuaia or somewhere HE wanted… like it was all posh restraunts and bed by 10pm? A relationship is usually based on comprimise but I guess when sugar mamma pays for your luxury holidays I guess you really just have to drag your feet behind her and try and remember to smile once in a while

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ell literally makes my heart melt ?? Like she just is still so normal. Even in their old videos, she never seemed to act any way. Just a normal girl in a video with her best friend and now she’s exactly the same just on her own. I love that about her she’s just never changed, no matter what. Singing her Disney songs, doing her gym routines, loving her make up and her sisters. She really is an influencer you love your child to be influenced by. I hold her high in my thoughts honestly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Since someone on this thread says syd looks like Caitlin Jenner I cannot unsee it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ell literally did a ear piercing insta story like two days ago saying which ones she had pierced. Do we think Syd is copying or do u think they get brand deals/told wat content to put out? Or are still friends, it just seems to much of a coincidence

Anyone else seen that Syd is getting her ears pierced tomorrow….a day after Ells stories about piercings. How can she not be embarrassed by the blatant copying??

Reactions: 30
Syd getting her ears pierced days after Elle spoke about hers 🙄
same with the nails and talking about her nails growing days after ell was talking about hers and the fitness journey she wanna start lmao what do we expect from sydney may.....her whole life is copying others :LOL:

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.