SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’m not one to defend her at all but that just IS the house pricing down south. Near me you couldn’t get an actual house for less then 500k unless it’s in a proper tit area.
My sister’s 4 bed in Syd and Ell’s town is nearly 700k, actually criminal isn’t it 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My sister’s 4 bed in Syd and Ell’s town is nearly 700k, actually criminal isn’t it 🥴
Honestly house prices are disgusting in London and close by. I understand why northerners are shocked by it but is just is what it is round here sadly!

Reactions: 15
Honestly house prices are disgusting in London and close by. I understand why northerners are shocked by it but is just is what it is round here sadly!
I’m soo thankful to live in the north when I read and hear about house prices down south! It’s a madness

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah people need to chill on the housing thing as you’re lucky to get a decent 2 bed flat for 1.3mn in the desirable parts of North London.

still immensely dislike Syd though…she comes across as extremely narcissistic and I think she should address it.

Reactions: 9
It’s been said before but I’ll say it again, Ells boyfriend is gorgeous, such a good looking couple 😍 *mwah chefs kiss*

Reactions: 37
actually concerned about syd recently i know her narcissism has been mentioned but i genuinely think she needs help. eeeever single thing is aaaaaaalways turned back on her. her cousin and uncle are running a marathon and she screams in her vlog “back in MY marathon day…” then neither her boyfriend nor nan listens to her 😂 and she starts again, they still aren't listening so bores the camera with HER marathon time. can she not just be supportive of her family 😩

Reactions: 36
had a fever dream that syd and ell became friends again last night and i was sad for ell because she’s so much better than that and she was telling me all this stuff but told me not to put it on tattle but she said she reads here every so often but it doesn’t make her feel good knowing everyone’s on her side it makes her sad 😅
i have a chest infection so having some right mad dreams currently hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she be arsed defending Syd that much? She clearly isn’t a good look for your tit brand hun. Also makes you wonder what Montana had did/said in the past as apparently no one is “squeaky clean”
‘the main thing is that you learn from them’ too bad both of these girls are still stuck in that mean girl school mentality and haven’t shown any signs of growth - when Montana was on love island she was a stuck up cow, clearly no growth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.