SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle will have the most boring videos alone, using her nespresso machine with the same coffee everyday and going to the gym inspiring x

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry to derail the thread but reading here led me to start following Emily philpott does anyone know if she has a thread? I’ve looked and can’t find it xx

I’m so sorry to derail the thread but reading here led me to start following Emily philpott does anyone know if she has a thread? I’ve looked and can’t find it xx
She has a thread….it’s very boring, much like her personality 😑😬 I think you have to search for Emily Diane Philpott and it does come up…..I can’t decide if I like her or not, sometimes I don’t mind her and other times she’s like watching paint dry! But I suppose with most people I watch I don’t like everything they do so she’s no different really!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume for ell to get more money or certain brand deals she needs to do youtube, I assume most Vids will have an ad incorporated in it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Elle will have the most boring videos alone, using her nespresso machine with the same coffee everyday and going to the gym inspiring x
Wasn’t going to say anything cos not allowed to dislike ell round here but GALLLLLL if this ain’t it🤣 described it perfectly. At least we got eachother Costa

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The thing is I actually find myself looking at Ell for what products she uses. Her makeup always looks so nice and natural, I’d love watching her YouTube channel

Reactions: 40
The thing is I actually find myself looking at Ell for what products she uses. Her makeup always looks so nice and natural, I’d love watching her YouTube channel
Me too! I hate the way syd does her makeup. She can’t overline her lips properly and her face looks greasy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There may be some videos like this yes, but mostly she would be doing makeup looks. She has an actual talent unlike your gal Sydney

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.