SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how is she still viewing ells story after unfollowing her. In the worlds of nella rose.. are you not EMBARRRRESSED
i don’t think she will be viewing them just incase Ell was too look, but defiantly think she has someone sending her everything ell is doing or making a fake account to spy

Reactions: 7
idk how she does it i could not tell companies house my occupation is 'social media influencer' with a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ffs she really thinks she’s Kylie or Kendall doesn’t she?

thought I’d see if there was anything online and noticed both girls have now setup separate limited companies. Also don’t know if this has been mentioned before but Syd paid £450k for her house. My northern heart can’t take it 🤣
100k a room😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Syd talks about her ear piercing swelling and says she’s gonna be the type of person that swells a lot in pregnancy. This girl is desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did molly wear white to a wedding?? She put a story on at an event with the caption saying if anyone needs a wedding planning let her know and then the next story was her at the event in a full white jumpsuit? Could be wrong.. but if that was my wedding she’d be straight out lol

Reactions: 13
Did molly wear white to a wedding?? She put a story on at an event with the caption saying if anyone needs a wedding planning let her know and then the next story was her at the event in a full white jumpsuit? Could be wrong.. but if that was my wedding she’d be straight out lol
I never understood people who wear white to a wedding like there’s so many other colours. Like if u wear white daily fair enough but at a wedding mate there’s a whole rainbow of colours. I’d be fuming 😂

Reactions: 16
pretty sure it was a work event! Might be wrong x

Reactions: 2
Why’s she driven past so many petrol stations to get to one in my town? No wonder your petrol level is low. Use your own towns pumps smh

Reactions: 5
Surely she can get away without petrol for a few days .. has she never heard of public transport or walking ffs

Reactions: 7
Are we surprised that this girl managed to make it about her self “I told you years ago” ohhhhh shut up!! So full of yourself. Takes credit for everyone elses accomplishments, such a narcissistic attitude
Thought this straight away. He hasn’t even re shared her post🤣 Why does she think she has something to do with everyone’s success.. No one is going to thank her just because she was chatting tit a few years ago

Reactions: 26
Thought this straight away. He hasn’t even re shared her post🤣 Why does she think she has something to do with everyone’s success.. No one is going to thank her just because she was chatting tit a few years ago
you can tell someone they are going to go somewhere in conversation, and genuinely mean it and feel it but to take credit for someone’s success just because you told them you see them going somewhere a few years ago is so weird. She just isn’t sincere at all

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.