SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly is so out of sync in her music story- you can tell she just wants to show off her hoodie and think she’s all it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Molly is so out of sync in her music story- you can tell she just wants to show off her hoodie and think she’s all it
Trying to be like Elle Darby who said in her recent vlog she’s really into country music lol coincidental 🥴

Reactions: 6
On another note she is now sucking up to liv guy and lots of mentions recently on babies and marriage 👀 wonder if cass is on the same page. Ell looka glowing though and enjoying family and spending time with her bf

Reactions: 14
On another note she is now sucking up to liv guy and lots of mentions recently on babies and marriage 👀 wonder if cass is on the same page. Ell looka glowing though and enjoying family and spending time with her bf
just caught up on her stories. That was a lot of posts about kids that aren’t yours. One post sure but it’s all very bizarre.

Reactions: 17
I don’t comment on here ever but I had to come on and say Syd must be actively stalking Ell as Syd BLOCKED me on insta, I don’t even follow the girl. All I can think is I commented on one of Ell’s posts recently 😭 anyway I’m off back to creeping on the thread 👀😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I don’t comment on here ever but I had to come on and say Syd must be actively stalking Ell as Syd BLOCKED me on insta, I don’t even follow the girl. All I can think is I commented on one of Ell’s posts recently 😭 anyway I’m off back to creeping on the thread 👀😂
this Is a new level of weird, even for Syd. Why she would actively unfollow Ell and then stalker her followers is BIZARRE

Reactions: 18
I literally die at syd. This is hilarious now, she needs to get a grip I tell ye. How is she not ashamed at this copying tit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.