SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd has a registered company called Sydney May Crouch LTD on there, I believe the registered address is her nans flat - this is more than likely her new brand?

Reactions: 1
kinda sad that two days before their new company was dissolved ell was posting a big happy bday message for syd on her ig feed :(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
When I searched for the company name I did find this? Idk how it works creating a business and all that but this could’ve been their company?
Why does it say incorporated in 2019, did it really take that long to produce those tit tracksuits ?

Reactions: 5
Stop this is too much💀

2184C985-4D18-4A6F-826A-E1C5E98BF2D0.jpeg

Angelle collection has only gained any traction because it has a unique selling point which works. Even elsy might have worked as merch but these look like plain hoodies and joggers, hardly going to rival fear of god or pangaia😬

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Stop this is too much💀

View attachment 785572
Angelle collection has only gained any traction because it has a unique selling point which works. Even elsy might have worked as merch but these look like plain hoodies and joggers, hardly going to rival fear of god or pangaia😬
My empire, oh please, you’re not Kylie Jenner with bleeping 4 brands under her belt and a billion dollar networth syd, you’re selling tracksuits with 48fortynine which you’ll make up some extra story about how it means so much to you, and this is your special number because you can no longer use the number 17 as its to do will Ell. Pls I’m so bored of her, talk about predicable.

Reactions: 39
Guess we know what’s coming then 😅
Proper cheeky converting her syd for real account to this one. Followers she got off the back of being syd and ell now automatically giving her an audience and large following for this new bullshit brand

• Wow
Reactions: 61
Proper cheeky converting her syd for real account to this one. Followers she got off the back of being syd and ell now automatically giving her an audience and large following for this new bullshit brand
Tbh I’m not sure if it’s her syd for real account, I just clicked on the brand tagged in her latest photo🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh I’m not sure if it’s her syd for real account, I just clicked on the brand tagged in her latest photo🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sure she changed the username to this new one as she wiped the account ages ago and the bio was somethings coming!

Reactions: 12
Would of thought it’d be called 17 seeing as that was “her number” for the whole time she’s been online, since when has 4849 been a thing? 🤔

I’m sure she changed the username to this new one as she wiped the account ages ago and the bio was somethings coming!
I just searched for the sydforreal account and it’s not there anymore so either I’m blocked or you’re right 😂

Reactions: 12
Would of thought it’d be called 17 seeing as that was “her number” for the whole time she’s been online, since when has 4849 been a thing? 🤔

I just searched for the sydforreal account and it’s not there anymore so either I’m blocked or you’re right 😂
She’d practically have to give royalties to Ell for 17 lol 😂 not sure what 4849 is meant to be. Something cringe and gross no doubt lol

Reactions: 2
Isn’t 48 the year her grandad was born she was saying the other day 😴
Maybe it's 48 for her grandad, and 49 for her gran? As in 1948 and 1949? Totally random guess I couldn't tell you how old her gran is

Reactions: 17
Yeah I think it will be her grand parents years they were born. She’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That actually is unbelievably cheeky!! Also in ref to another comment why would you care that much if someone had a similar decor to you in their flat I don't get it such a weird thing to be pissed at you were besties you are obviously going to have some similar tastes 😭

Reactions: 25
That actually is unbelievably cheeky!! Also in ref to another comment why would you care that much if someone had a similar decor to you in their flat I don't get it such a weird thing to be pissed at you were besties you are obviously going to have some similar tastes 😭
Exactly, why syd acting like her interior design is original, it looks bland anyway 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is the syd for real account, because when I had a look it said I was already following and I certainly did not follow this 48 49 bullshit 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.