SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the bit where she said she was charity shop shopping with her Nan she said she was ‘moving’ which to me implies that she hadn’t moved in yet. They were still friends when they moved into their flats weren’t they? So she was creating a brand by herself and thinking of the brand name before she moved into her flat when she was still friends with Ell and part of Syd and Ell? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 23
As I’ve said before, she is a compulsive liar. She was going to bring out ELSY with Ell, and then obviously Ell backed out, so instead she decided to take the ideas and run with them and bring out a brand by herself, and came up with 4849. It’s not exactly the most creative name, nor is ELSY either. Her and ell were still bestfriends when they moved into their flats, so unless she was going to come out with a different brand as well as ELSY (which I highly doubt considering they were a DUO) then she’s just lying as usual. The worst thing is people will eat this up and run with it, it is what it is, another typical influencer brand. Had she came up with something more creative than basic joggers hoodie and t shirt which btw every other influencer pretty has came out with, maybe it would be worth purchasing, but It’s not, at least not for me, ya’ll stay safe tho

Reactions: 29
So the bit where she said she was charity shop shopping with her Nan she said she was ‘moving’ which to me implies that she hadn’t moved in yet. They were still friends when they moved into their flats weren’t they? So she was creating a brand by herself and thinking of the brand name before she moved into her flat when she was still friends with Ell and part of Syd and Ell? Make it make sense!
They could of given up on that idea when they stopped being friends and she done this all on her own she’s obviously not gonna bring up ell or cause drama? Because it is syds brand she’s not gonna drag up the past

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t wanna be seen as another influencer bringing out a brand? That’s exactly what she is though🥲 also why is she slating her fellow influencers who may have brought out a brand, why is SHE better or different to them? Judging by what we have seen so far it is a stereotypical influencer brand and couldn’t be any more plain and unimaginative. She’s a little late to the trend because it’s been done plenty of times and she’s hoping it will appear in Selfridge’s like ‘Pangaia’ or something..? She could have easily got creative and tried to do something a little different, especially if she’s done fashion..

Reactions: 38
They could of given up on that idea when they stopped being friends and she done this all on her own she’s obviously not gonna bring up ell or cause drama? Because it is syds brand she’s not gonna drag up the past
we don't like syd on this thread btw

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For as long as it’s a joint thread people have every right to not bumlick Ell in every comment
I agree if Ell did anything I didn't agree with I would happily discuss it/criticise her too....just saying Syd has no redeeming qualities to me but if people like her that's on them to make up their opinion

Reactions: 13
It’s kinda sad that they fell out as soon as they moved into their houses in the same apartment block.

Reactions: 18
She came across as such a witch in her video. Even more so than usual. She doesn’t even acknowledge Elle and pretends like this is all her own idea

Reactions: 19
But she hasn’t has she though, done it all on her own? It’s pretty obvious once ELSY fell through, she took the idea and made it into her own brand. And then used the followers from her Sydforreal account to get her a head start in followers and engagement, so hardly started from the bottom considering she had almost 60k followers on that Instagram, most small new brands struggle to get followers at all. She could have been completely transparent and honest about the fact she was going to start a brand with Ell, but they decided to part ways so instead she started 4849 instead, that doesn’t mean she has to bring up Ell or start drama but at least it would have been honest, and exactly how it was instead of acting like she’s started from scratch like most people when she hasn’t. She’s caused a lot of drama, or at least tried too, had Ell actually been reactive to it, but obviously she’s kept quiet and kept it moving.

this is a joint thread, but as we keep saying time and time again, we’ve picked things out about Ell when she has been in the wrong, like her keeping the in the style contract going even though they weren’t friends, but the fact of the matter is she is fairly unproblematic! I don’t know why this needs to be said time and time again, like it’s almost as if people want to dislike her just because you like Syd, the difference between them both is that Syd has been caught out for being racist, fatphobic, a bully, a compulsive liar, and a general crappy person. Bring evidence to us of Ell being the same, and I’ll be happy to talk about it but no one has. I dislike Syd because of all those points, I like Ell because she isn’t a crappy disingenuous person.

Reactions: 25
She came across as such a witch in her video. Even more so than usual. She doesn’t even acknowledge Elle and pretends like this is all her own idea
I mean I don’t think many of their followers knew about elsy so she’s not gonna make a video and say me and ell made this together but it fell through so I’ve taken the idea but named it differently
She’s obvs gonna just take the credit for everything because she can because no one knew about elsy

Reactions: 8

i love this outfit actually (even though it's for an ad and she probs wouldn't wear it otherwise now) but why is she holding a baguette PLS

i love this outfit actually (even though it's for an ad and she probs wouldn't wear it otherwise now) but why is she holding a baguette PLS
sorryyyyy wrong thread it's early haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think legally it would be very safe for her to mention ell had any involvement with the designs as ell could use that as evidence and take her to court 🤣 soooo tbh I would probs try and fabricate a lie too

Reactions: 2
Whys she hyping up her overpriced jogger sets. Like u can’t get it on ASOS or H&M for like £30

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.