SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oop.. Syd and Ell posting Lounge ads at the same time. I know they’ll be scheduled but I still find it awkward💀

Editing to add: Syd’s second photo is a ‘body positive’ type one. Firstly, it’s nice to see but secondly, pretty sure she never used to post stuff like that.. Ell was always the ‘body positive’ one
She’s doing that on purpose she knows that way she’ll get more likes lmao… “clever girl” 🙄 pls what a beg

Reactions: 9
I don’t like to comment often on women’s bodies but Syd’s shape is so strange to me. I almost feel like her chest area looks so much older than she is? If that makes sense.

Hard not to compare hers with Ell who I thinks is amazing, given they’ve basically just done the same ad in the same lounge set
It’s probably due to the sun damage. I mean, they love to burn on holiday so it can turn in to a tan. But it really just makes them look like an old piece of leather

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, not sure if this has already been shared but what do we think this is about ??
87080FB2-2E0B-4902-80DB-3D810B12E094.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oop.. Syd and Ell posting Lounge ads at the same time. I know they’ll be scheduled but I still find it awkward💀

Editing to add: Syd’s second photo is a ‘body positive’ type one. Firstly, it’s nice to see but secondly, pretty sure she never used to post stuff like that.. Ell was always the ‘body positive’ one
Why does syd look like an old woman?
Also, Millie t never reposted Syds birthday post but did with everyone else hahah, so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
how much do you think Syd is seething that she’s not invited to ells sisters hen do or her wedding lollllllllll

Reactions: 18
how much do you think Syd is seething that she’s not invited to ells sisters hen do or her wedding lollllllllll
syd probally was invited to the wedding as her sister probs sent out the invites before the argument

watching the leeds game and guess who comes on Jamie Shackleton!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Bestie of 8 years” does this girl ever stop loool does she not remember how long her and Ell were friends and they still fell out

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I keep seeing pics of that Shamina Begum and can't help but think she looks a lot like Syd

• Haha
Reactions: 34
D36A9F6A-07D4-49DB-B42E-2BC624AB5267.png

“Can’t wait to show you what else we got up too” could this mean a video/vlog from ell possibly? I hope so!!!

Reactions: 25
I love that she hasn’t posted millions of pictures with everyone too like syd would do and is actually appreciating the moment

Reactions: 18
Whenever someone backs Syd they get told to go elsewhere and make a fan account…. This thread is just a hype Ell page ????? Double Standards??? Y’all support her because you think it’s gonna get to Syd😂 watch syds followers going up, ells lost over 10K followers since they announced they split. Dropping daily. Boring fooker

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Whenever someone backs Syd they get told to go elsewhere and make a fan account…. This thread is just a hype Ell page ????? Double Standards??? Y’all support her because you think it’s gonna get to Syd😂 watch syds followers going up, ells lost over 10K followers since they announced they split. Dropping daily. Boring fooker
Maybe because Ell isn’t a crappy, racist, homophobic, fatphobic bully? This is an Ell rave thread xxxx if u don’t like it go make a Syd one😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
Didn’t you notice ells Twitter got deleted … how convenient. Her new one dates back or a year or two …. Not the saint after all. They were best friends obviously veryyyy similar
Maybe because Ell isn’t a crappy, racist, homophobic, fatphobic bully? This is an Ell rave thread xxxx if u don’t like it go make a Syd one😘😘😘

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.