Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tigerlily123

Sorry but the Alton Towers story sounds so entitled… how dare they sell out of fast track tickets and make Queen Sydney wait a long time for the rides!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd

Reactions: 53

emmaemmaemma9493829

687F1F3C-2C26-4FA7-98D0-8E42988DCE07.png

I would love to have enough money to spend on tickets and then go on one ride. Does she not realise how normal people function daily and she couldn't cope without a fast pass... some people

• Haha
Reactions: 51

madeinyoutube

A9E6D8EB-B896-4515-A2A0-FE559A25EBA3.png
‘Taking the plunge and starting my own brand’ that’s a bit of a stretch considering she just piggy backed off of what her and ell had already created together

Reactions: 51

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
First time doing a recap so add anything I missed!

• In the poll on the previous thread “Whose side are you on?”
- Ell won with 80% (863 votes)
- Neither had 14% (152 votes)
- Syd had 5% (58 votes, I imagine costacoffeeflatwhite and her burner accounts)

Syd
• Syd and her shadow Molly the hamster got caught out when Tattle exposed their racist, homophobic, fatphobic, transphobic, vile tweets

• Syd initially denied and said "don't believe everything you read". Management obviously got involved and told her to stop lying and own up.

• We had some pathetic attempts at apologies from both girls in which they essentially said ‘we were so young’ so you should forgive us

• Syd has so far received no backlash other than on here and a bit on Twitter/ TikTok

• Swim Society’s founder Montana (d-list ex love islander) defended Syd saying she knows her well and essentially doesn’t care even though one of Syd’s tweet said “#TwoThingsThatDon’tMix fat girls and bikinis” and Swim Society is supposedly an *inclusive* brand

• Molly the hamster hasn’t said much since and is probably regretting the day she decided to be Syd’s tagalong

• Syd got a new car aka a mini tank aka a Jeep Wrangler. She denied having her private plate on but has been spotted with her illegal plate out and about by local Tattlers

• Syd apparently has a full on fangirl on this thread so shout out to costacoffee for being the only one in her corner 🤪

• Syd continues to copy everything Cinzia does but denies it all

• Syd doesn't stop saying how happy she is, trying to convince herself

Ell
Ell is thriving, glowing and creating some great content. She’s not back on YouTube yet though.

• She’s been doing some makeup tutorials and generally being an unproblematic queen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Queen bragger 😴 They asked about lunch not your yearly spending. Privilege at its finest, the only person making you spend that much on lunch is you
£10 on lunch??? Has this gal never heard of a £3 meal deal???

• Haha
Reactions: 50

charle3ne

145F692F-0207-42EB-AB48-7D0F87F8F71A.jpeg
D80C893C-36F5-46B8-A84F-3E0B8FE7999D.jpeg

Ell’s got 35,000+ likes on a post from 2 days ago and 22,000+ likes on a post only posted 5 hours ago (so it will get more!!)
she’s doing so well

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Stop this is too much💀

2184C985-4D18-4A6F-826A-E1C5E98BF2D0.jpeg

Angelle collection has only gained any traction because it has a unique selling point which works. Even elsy might have worked as merch but these look like plain hoodies and joggers, hardly going to rival fear of god or pangaia😬

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the point in her doing these roast ratings. She’s not a food critic and she’s unfairly giving bad publicity to places that don’t please her. This is something that should be on her ‘close friends’ story, her followers don’t need to see it.

chloesl

After implying house keeping stole her ear rings… maybe they just weren’t there 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's trying to copy her bestieee Molly Mae, now it's miss Syd who got ✨burgled✨ haven't you heard it's the latest trend for a popularity boost 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Tigertheboxerdog

Off to my boyfriend’s mum’s funeral today, guess what I’m not going to do.. have a photo shoot with the whole family like that freak Sydney may

• Heart
  • Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
that kinda sarcastic reply just shows how much joy she finds in the fact that she ruined another friendship that had nothing to do with her

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I saw Ell today in China town ... stunning. Purely her face jsut looks so healthy and calm and warm and she stood out to me. Mainly cause I recognised her but in general WOWW. Syd mate thank you for letting our girl go she’s doing much better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

salmaaax

Chatty Member
If we want to take dominate the google search page with tattle, everyone reply 48fortynine
I love that when you search 48fortynine you get 'Sydney May crouch hair transplant' as a Google suggested search🤣🤣how much longer will she try keep that a secret I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 47