SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time doing a recap so add anything I missed!

• In the poll on the previous thread “Whose side are you on?”
- Ell won with 80% (863 votes)
- Neither had 14% (152 votes)
- Syd had 5% (58 votes, I imagine costacoffeeflatwhite and her burner accounts)

Syd
• Syd and her shadow Molly the hamster got caught out when Tattle exposed their racist, homophobic, fatphobic, transphobic, vile tweets

• Syd initially denied and said "don't believe everything you read". Management obviously got involved and told her to stop lying and own up.

• We had some pathetic attempts at apologies from both girls in which they essentially said ‘we were so young’ so you should forgive us

• Syd has so far received no backlash other than on here and a bit on Twitter/ TikTok

• Swim Society’s founder Montana (d-list ex love islander) defended Syd saying she knows her well and essentially doesn’t care even though one of Syd’s tweet said “#TwoThingsThatDon’tMix fat girls and bikinis” and Swim Society is supposedly an *inclusive* brand

• Molly the hamster hasn’t said much since and is probably regretting the day she decided to be Syd’s tagalong

• Syd got a new car aka a mini tank aka a Jeep Wrangler. She denied having her private plate on but has been spotted with her illegal plate out and about by local Tattlers

• Syd apparently has a full on fangirl on this thread so shout out to costacoffee for being the only one in her corner 🤪

• Syd continues to copy everything Cinzia does but denies it all

• Syd doesn't stop saying how happy she is, trying to convince herself

Ell
Ell is thriving, glowing and creating some great content. She’s not back on YouTube yet though.

• She’s been doing some makeup tutorials and generally being an unproblematic queen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I mean that's false but thanks babe x

What sort of backlash do you want her to receive considering you obviously think she deserves it for some reason?
Girllllll, this is so redundant. OBVIOUSLY she deserves backlash for being racist, homophobic and fat-phobic, anyone regardless of whether it was Syd or not, would deserve backlash for it - now before you come with your comments im ‘pro cancel culture’ im not, I just agree with people being held accountable when they are consistently using comments that offended people. Cba to go round in circles with you trying to justify why it’s okay that Syd wrote those things because she was younger, it’s not and will never not be okay to write those things about people. Let’s leave it there

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wait why is molly called ‘Molly the hamster’ ? I missed that one😂

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and hopes to turn her channel into a family channel with Cassius a la the Ace Family…? She’s always 🤍 and 🥺ing any pregnancy related posts on Insta lately… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so I would be suprised if he was ready too but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday

Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and turn her channel into a family channel…? She’s 🤍 and 🥺ing so many pregnancy related posts on Insta lately and seems to be training C for the YouTube and Insta husband role already… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so he may not be in a rush to ‘settle down’ yet but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and turn her channel into a family channel…? She’s 🤍 and 🥺ing so many pregnancy related posts on Insta lately and seems to be training C for the YouTube and Insta husband role already… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so he may not be in a rush to ‘settle down’ yet but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday.

following

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling Syd is hoping for an imminent pregnancy and hopes to turn her channel into a family channel with Cassius a la the Ace Family…? She’s always 🤍 and 🥺ing any pregnancy related posts on Insta lately… I know Cassius is much younger than she is so I would be suprised if he was ready too but I bet if he was she’d be trying yesterday

following

Are you ok there?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 96
I don’t think so and I don’t think her and her so cas will last much longer either. For now he’s just someone to go on holidays with and take photos of her

Reactions: 18
I’ve just looked at one of my notifications and costa has reacted with a laughing face to the post made about Ell.. I don’t get it? it wasn’t funny… lol. I’m starting to think that shes just a wind up who clearly dislikes Ell and likes Syd, or it’s someone who knows Syd or it’s Syd her self. Like bore off ya weird

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not Syd pulling her shorts down to show she has some sort of belly…. Syd this will not make you relevant or relatable… you don’t like fat people remember?!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.