SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also is syd shooting for quiz? That’s the vibe of their like christmassy shoots usually

Reactions: 11
It seems to me like Syd is posting the table on purpose to show she had it first and Ell ‘copied her’, well who cares Syd as you copied it from CinziA?🤣 Reminds me when people said on here that she kept mentioning that Ell apparently stole her white sofa idea. Didn’t realise that Syd had copyrighted white sofas lol and wasn’t the whole interior trend whites and beiges just recently all because of Kim K anyway..

Reactions: 27
I bet all the “influencers” Smuggy Syd has befriended all witch about her behind her back because there’s no way they agree with her

Reactions: 17
Why is she acting like it’s designer collab .. QUIZ😳 I swear they only have sales I haven’t seen anyone shop there for years hahahah

Reactions: 32
Wonder what she’s planning 🤔
ffs she really thinks she’s Kylie or Kendall doesn’t she?

thought I’d see if there was anything online and noticed both girls have now setup separate limited companies. Also don’t know if this has been mentioned before but Syd paid £450k for her house. My northern heart can’t take it 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what she’s planning 🤔
she's gonna milk the meaning of this brand and how she's manifested it. Like today when she's having lunch next to a house with 48 on it and it's supposedly her grandad. Like don't get me wrong anything that comforts people but a house number? Hardly a heaven sent sign

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ffs she really thinks she’s Kylie or Kendall doesn’t she?

thought I’d see if there was anything online and noticed both girls have now setup separate limited companies. Also don’t know if this has been mentioned before but Syd paid £450k for her house. My northern heart can’t take it 🤣
Would get a detached 4 bed, all en-suite with about 3 acres of land for that up here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So how is she still viewing ells story after unfollowing her. In the worlds of nella rose.. are you not EMBARRRRESSED

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.