Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Jesus if it’s all white I’d not buy it even if I wanted to, just imagining all the food that I’d accidentally drop on it, it’d be ruined before I even left the house🤣
Glad it’s not just me! I really like white clothes and lighter colours on occasion as I always wear quite bright or dark ones and it’s nice to have a change but I just can’t be trusted in anything light at all!! :/ it’s like as soon as I put anything lighter coloured on it’s like dirt and food and drinks are just attracted to it and it’s dirty with seconds!!! I’ve given up now with trying to wear light colours as I just can’t be trusted 🙈 I don’t know how these influencers walk around in these neutral colours all day without getting covered in crap!

I’m so sorry to derail the thread but reading here led me to start following Emily philpott does anyone know if she has a thread? I’ve looked and can’t find it xx

KJW04

Proper cheeky converting her syd for real account to this one. Followers she got off the back of being syd and ell now automatically giving her an audience and large following for this new bullshit brand
Tbh I’m not sure if it’s her syd for real account, I just clicked on the brand tagged in her latest photo🤷🏻‍♀️

Tea4u

VIP Member
I don’t think Molly’s is PR, I think she bought it and Syd just added a personalised note for her pal