SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she making her uncle running 50 marathons about herself 🤣 what does a pic of you and your boyfriend have to do with it
Everything is about her for duck sake. Remember when liv guy gave birth and syd commented ‘17 is my lucky number’ on the birth announcement??? She has serious issues

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just walked past syd and her boyf in London at the tube station! She was wearing her 4849 tracksuit and sunnies underground ahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just walked past syd and her boyf in London at the tube station! She was wearing her 4849 tracksuit and sunnies underground ahah
Honestly didn’t even realise that was her tracksuit I thought it was PLT my bad

Reactions: 3
The ‘48fortynine’ is even in pretty much the same place as the ‘elsy’ wording on the old designs, she literally changed nothing other than the wording, gotta have taken her what 5 minutes to make a decision on the designs

Reactions: 30
The ‘48fortynine’ is even in pretty much the same place as the ‘elsy’ wording on the old designs, she literally changed nothing other than the wording, gotta have taken her what 5 minutes to make a decision on the designs
I know Ell left it all behind on her own accord but I would be a little pissed off if someone I was going to start a brand with took everything we designed together and just changed the logo instead of entirely coming up with a new concept, because I bet that what’s she done, then again how creative can you really be in designing bleeping tracksuits like seriously

Reactions: 30
I know Ell left it all behind on her own accord but I would be a little pissed off if someone I was going to start a brand with took everything we designed together and just changed the logo instead of entirely coming up with a new concept, because I bet that what’s she done, then again how creative can you really be in designing bleeping tracksuits like seriously
If I was Ell I wouldn’t be pissed off, I wouldn’t wanna be associated with that boring, unoriginal tat. No originally whatsoever, I’d be embarrassed to be bugging that up

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Would love to see Syd’s reaction when she sees Sophia and Cinzia are also bringing out what looks like what loungewear / tracksuits

Reactions: 14
Syd and el are both getting their nails done today. Do u think they are friends again, but will keep their friendship offline. Surely they must have spoken

defo something fishy going on both posted at the same time.
I really cannot see them reconciling, just a weird coincidence in my opinion!

Reactions: 31
Ngl I am liking the look of what's shes bringing out but not a hope will i be buying it, can anyone recommend anywhere similar that isn't the likes of PLT/Missguided etc

Ngl I am liking the look of what's shes bringing out but not a hope will i be buying it, can anyone recommend anywhere similar that isn't the likes of PLT/Missguided etc
you can get white joggers and hoodies from anywhere honestly don’t waste your money! I personally love girl knows all or ASOS xxxx

Reactions: 28
you can get white joggers and hoodies from anywhere honestly don’t waste your money! I personally love girl knows all or ASOS xxxx
Thank you 💕💕 I have one from Motel but the sizing isn't great and I've had a few from asos that are super poor quality but I'll keep an eye out!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yea I haven’t bought a tracksuit as such but I did but and oversized hoodie on ASOS last year from their collusion range and omg it’s the cosiest softest thing ever! And it was about £15 I think! I’m going to get another one this year as I got a really nice creamy pink one but I’m too messy to keep it clean for more than two seconds 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Yea I haven’t bought a tracksuit as such but I did but and oversized hoodie on ASOS last year from their collusion range and omg it’s the cosiest softest thing ever! And it was about £15 I think! I’m going to get another one this year as I got a really nice creamy pink one but I’m too messy to keep it clean for more than two seconds 🙈🙈🙈
Collusion is up there with my faves, really good quality for the price of it!

Reactions: 5
Anyone that snakes their followers by renaming an existing account they had followed for other reasons deserves to lose followers honestly!!! I find that tit by influencers so shady

Reactions: 72
It’s extra shady and dishonest because sydforreal was actually quite a nice idea showing out take pics/ insta vs reality. Now it’s just turned into this basic brand that no one signed up to be following

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.