Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shuluver99

Guess we know what’s coming then 😅
Proper cheeky converting her syd for real account to this one. Followers she got off the back of being syd and ell now automatically giving her an audience and large following for this new bullshit brand

• Wow
Reactions: 61

salmaaax

Chatty Member
So on YouTube, syd replied to someone’s comment saying molly and Ell are no longer friends…not suprised but why do they still follow eachother
I've just seen her comment... There was no need for her to reply to the person asking if Molly and Ell are friends imo. Her reply 'no they're not xx' seems so bitchy too lol

Reactions: 60

Dxmon

Lmao when you google 48fortynine tattle is the second link not even their website

• Haha

Grissini

Slightly dying that I’ve just found out Anastasia Kingsnorth’s mum has started a YouTube channel and her latest video has 66k views and Syd’s most recent has 27k?🥲 There’s like a week difference but still lol

• Haha

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I think Syd is just trying to massively over compensate for the loss of Ell in her life. It’s like she has to prove she has the best life, best group of friends, best career, best car the list goes on for how much she tries to prove she’s better than Ell. I think she’s actually very sad and probably very lonely. She isn’t a genuine person and comes across as very bitchy, people will eventually see her for exactly what she is. I think the situation with Ell and those tweets opened a lot of peoples eyes to who she truly is. No matter what happens with someone, it’s only natural to miss them, especially a bestfriend that you shared a career and 20 years with, but she acts as if her life has only elevated since Ell left but to me it looks the opposite, she’s living a very empty sad unattainable life, trying to do the most in order to look a certain way on social media and to probably show Ell that she’s better off without her when in reality she’s probably not. If anything it looks like Ell is happier (now) and seems to be more creative and free now that she’s no longer apart of the duo, granted a few months ago she always looked sad, down, and a bit defeated but now times passed she seems to be getting back on her feet and genuinely enjoying life. Funny how things work

• Heart
Reactions: 58

sask101

11A164A2-EB85-4A5E-B008-702FF32B8CA1.png

I am CERTAIN syd got through uni because of ell?? I remember their videos and ell did most of her course work for her. Syd is so obsessed with trying to seem better off without ell but it’s embarassing and we can see right through it 🙃🙃

Reactions: 56

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
View attachment 834309

“I’m back baby”
She makes me cringe
Gloating about her big brand collabs LOL. Hopefully I’m not offending quiz shoppers however with all due respect, Quiz have MASSIVELY fell off, I don’t know if they were ever even on, maybe Im too young and missed the quiz hype but I don’t know a single person except maybe my mother who shops at quiz no offence to my mam. I wouldn’t really say quiz is a big brand, more just in desperation of needing to save their brand from going into administration for being irrelevant that they’ve picked the most random influencer to collab with, she would 100% never actually shop there, and that’s fine no one does but like … make it make sense luv

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Tea4u

VIP Member
How amazing that Ell is a mua so could do her sisters makeup for such a special day

• Heart
Reactions: 55

chillywilly

I have the ☕

El has wanted to take a step back from influencer life and YouTube whereas Syd is quite clearly the opposite. I think it had something to do with Ell’s boyfriend as he is quite private.

basically the girls were going to bring out their own brand called ELSY and Ell got cold feet about it all, and left Syd in the lurch a bit and wanted to back track so they were going to lose loads of money and Syd just lost it.

Said she felt Ell was using her and their channel to get free stuff for their flat and had no commitment anymore, how she was going to be out of pocket, and blamed her boyfriend for ‘manipulating Ell’

looks like Syd has ripped off all the ELSY ideas for her new brand

• Wow

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Since they’ve been separated is it just me that can’t even imagine how they were friends for so long in the first place? Their personalities just seem so different

daisychainx

£40 for a tee is a bit 🥴View attachment 798658
She’s actually a joke. This has really got under my skin for some unknown reason but the fact she has used an old account where she gained followers for being her ‘true, authentic self’ to shell her outrageously overpriced basic tracksuits then claims she’s not just another influencer releasing merch, she’s got a fAsHiOn DeGrEe. Shut the fuck up Syd, you’re just a money grabbing joke. The whole video was a massive eye roll but the price of those items is mental. They are the most basic items with a shit logo, you can get similar anywhere for half the price. I pray that it’s a huge flop but I am sure there are minions out there with more money than sense sadly that don’t see through her snakey ways.

Reactions: 54

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
don’t know if this has been mentioned before but just watched Syds vlog when she’s in Brighton.. and she mentions how she’s always wanted a dog from the age of 12? I swear in a vlog of her and Ell she says how she’s not keen on dogs when they’re looking after Ells sisters dog???
she’s mentioned many times she isn’t a dog person which is why she had a bunny rabbit instead. She’s also a massive compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 53