Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abioses

OH LOL I forgot to share this and you’re gonna love it!!! So I commented on Ells photo about how she’s glowing after getting rid of toxic people (true tho). Reminder that miss Sydney bitch has me blocked. Anyways, Ell left it up which to me was 👀 THEN hours later, Syds boyfriends MUM replied to me with this ?!!! Why is she in the comments? Is she checking for Syd cos she has everyone blocked LOL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
222EE91F-46DF-4828-AA59-946E3E9FCA2F.jpeg

This one is actually jokes because she’s saying if girls say they like football it’s because they’re a slut begging for sex……… fast forward to 2021 and here’s Molly being a full on pick me girl flying back from a holiday to watch the footy 🤣

Molly babes you’re having a shocker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

LM5

29D202B8-1735-4824-B09E-38BE9F2C478F.png

The fact she has to keep mentioning how happy she is really just makes me feel like she’s trying o convince herself that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 95
i feel like kylie skin reposting ell is going to be a massssiveee confidence boost for her to pursue the Instagram route, I feel like she was slightly demotivated with it after the Syd situation and her constantly boasting about how well she’s doing

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Lottielillie

When we were at school, we had a teacher called miss purdy. She had loads and I mean loads of moles all over her body and Sydney and her friends would take the piss out of her in our class.

In the end, she ended up leaving our school because of the bullying. Now if this doesn't show what a nasty girl sydney is/or was to even put this on her Twitter then I don't know what is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70