SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a celeb that she needs her own private insta 😂

(I only followed S&E to see if they follow it, I quickly unfollowed after dw)

5F1D4E6A-891D-4A63-8D9F-5919E51809B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Such a celeb that she needs her own private insta 😂

(I only followed S&E to see if they follow it, I quickly unfollowed after dw)

View attachment 716227
i'm not defending her bc i cannot stand her or syd but most people i know have a finsta and regular insta it's just an alt account for close friends/stuff you don't wanna post on main feed

Reactions: 5
i'm not defending her bc i cannot stand her or syd but most people i know have a finsta and regular insta it's just an alt account for close friends/stuff you don't wanna post on main feed
I must be getting old because the only people I know who have a finsta are the ppl who think they’re gods gift lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Me too! I have one and so do many of my friends. I wouldn’t say this is particularly strange from molly x

Reactions: 1
on the podcast one of the questions was have u ever had beef with another influencer we all know syds answer to that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loveee how saffron and Georgia are still hyping Ell up! Love it 🤩
once again just goes to show that clearly Ell couldn’t have done anything bad, otherwise the friends of Syd, wouldn’t support her.

further makes Syd just look nasty for constantly indirecting Ell

Reactions: 38
If anyone’s been watching Love Island…

I was watching Faye’s behaviour and kept thinking she reminded me of someone… then it clicked! Syd and Faye give off such similar vibes. Such pick me bullies:sick:

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.