SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd definitely is only saying that part about body positivity and insecurity after the photo Montana posted of her in the back

Reactions: 14
she’s befriended harley benn now
He’s vile, he’s got a daughter he isn’t even involved with and so stuck up his own arse he acted like he couldn’t come to his home town of Southend because “people know what he has” and apparently the people would rob him or something pahaha supposed to be a boxer too

Reactions: 5
He’s vile, he’s got a daughter he isn’t even involved with and so stuck up his own arse he acted like he couldn’t come to his home town of Southend because “people know what he has” and apparently the people would rob him or something pahaha supposed to be a boxer too
His own dad basically abandoned him as a kid and now he’s done the same thing. Apple… Tree… not so far 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorrrrryyyy Ell's post was reposted by KYLIE SKIN and liked by Kris Jenner!!! Syd will be fuming lol. GO ELL!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 130
Find it quite bizarre how in the new vlog she was pushing her “love for country music” so out of the blue… just a few weeks after befriending Georgia May who often references her love for country music / culture in general. It is like she isn’t capable of thinking for herself and her whole personality is formed by latching onto others opinions, styles etc? Anyone else get this vibe or is it just me? I feel kind of sorry for her she seems lost

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I am not Syd or Molly before anyone comes @ me but Syd has liked country music for a long time 😬
Find it quite bizarre how in the new vlog she was pushing her “love for country music” so out of the blue… just a few weeks after befriending Georgia May who often references her love for country music / culture in general. It is like she isn’t capable of thinking for herself and her whole personality is formed by latching onto others opinions, styles etc? Anyone else get this vibe or is it just me? I feel kind of sorry for her she seems lost

Reactions: 6
Shouldn’t her vlog title for Milos be AD? I didn’t see it anywhere on the title or beginning of it

Reactions: 5
i feel like kylie skin reposting ell is going to be a massssiveee confidence boost for her to pursue the Instagram route, I feel like she was slightly demotivated with it after the Syd situation and her constantly boasting about how well she’s doing

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Seeing Elle on Kylie Skin Instagram feed has made me so happy! If that isn't the biggest kick in the teeth for Syd I don't know what would be. Imagine doing eveything she has done for attention only for Elle to be recognised like that after being so laid back and modest about everything. Literally felt like a proud mum seeing Elle on there!!! I hope this is the start of something big for Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I’ve gone on Kylie skin and given Elle a like! She deserves it after all the negative bitchy vibes from Smuggy

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.