Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abioses

Not to get deep here but Montana was friends with Mike who literally killed himself because of mental health. She owns a swimsuit brand which should be all inclusive to everyone. She’s a person of colour. And yet she’s saying it’s ok what Syd has said because I KNOW HER as if that changes the racism, rape jokes, body shaming, homophobic things she has said. You’d think Montana would be all for holding her accountable but instead of that she almost blames ‘hate forums’ for finding out. Ah sorry we outed the fact you’re employing a complete cunt as one of the faces of your brand. Get to fuck

Reactions: 56
This just feels so tacky
What exactly is the purpose of this tweet? Purely just an excuse to show off, just like in her stories yesterday where she was trying to decide whether to buy a new pink Balenciaga or Fendi bag. She wouldn't get half as many views if she didn't keep on using Ell for clickbait.

Reactions: 55

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Trying to ruin peoples lives and careers (REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS) from a few offensive tweets you guys scrolled through the archives to find says more about your characters than a 10 year old version of someone *you think you know* sorry
I don’t agree with ever trying to ruin anyone’s careers but don’t pin that on us. If their careers are ruined that because of their own vile tweets coming back to bite them in the arse.

Also you reacting sick to my very valid points I’m making says a lot more about you than it does of anyone else. Fucking grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 53

freshgossip5

VIP Member
this just asks for more views lmao just tel us what she said hun unless if youre syd :sneaky:
Basically said that they do run into each other sometimes in their building and yes it is awkward, they don’t speak at all anymore, the decision to stop youtube was not mutual (“I never wanted to stop yt”), and that she doesn’t think they’ll ever be close again although never say never. One day she’ll tell the story to teach others about toxic friendships and red flags but right now she’s still grieving and doesn’t wanna make herself look like a victim by talking about it.
You’re welcome - now pls can no one else give her a view 👍🏻

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
View attachment 706349
Didn’t know swim society’s values were all about fake friendships, bullying and photoshop🙃🙃🙃🙃
‘Gotta spread happiness’ girl please. You are so nasty, negative and a passive aggressive bully. You hardly spread happiness when you argue in the DM’s with your followers, when you continuously lie to make yourself look better, bash your ex best friend on social media and then try and brag about your happy life, someone that is a geniune happy person doesn’t feel then need to consistently try and prove how happy and nice they are to others because they are that way naturally. You’re hardly going to be rude or unnecessarily difficult on a brand trip you’ve been invited on are you?

Reactions: 52
1F6698D9-0521-4087-B20E-6CEB6E8E65A1.png
Just me that finds this bratty? I know the nail painting isn’t exactly great but would you not discuss that in private with the person doing it rather than making a mug out of them all over social media to thousands of people

Reactions: 51

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Did her mum die from a heroin overdose? Or have I made that up
I don’t think she’s ever disclosed what drug it was but I always assumed heroin. I can’t really watch her talk about it though cos she’s like ‘omg guys my mum was not a druggie she was not like that she got in with the wrong crowd’ - syd babe your mum had a drug addiction. Like many others do. It doesn’t make you any less to say ‘my mum had a drug addiction’ but she talks about it as though her mum was above drug addicts. I hope I’m making sense and not being offensive cos that’s not how I intend it to be!

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I find it strange… do they live underneath/ on top of each other in the same flat building still.

like I picture them both on a night sat watching their TVs, doing their own thing alone.. with nothing but a flight of stairs separating them, on their own ..and once knowing they meant so much to each other. It’s sad

TTttttt

Wish Ell come on this thread instead and posted a picture of Syd having her hairline surgery 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 50