Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stroppygamer

Seeing Elle on Kylie Skin Instagram feed has made me so happy! If that isn't the biggest kick in the teeth for Syd I don't know what would be. Imagine doing eveything she has done for attention only for Elle to be recognised like that after being so laid back and modest about everything. Literally felt like a proud mum seeing Elle on there!!! I hope this is the start of something big for Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Funs over guys, molly has finally had the sense to private her tweets 😭😭
Seeing as you’re reading here though molly, let this be a lesson to you about the shit you put out online. Maybe don’t make vile racist comments or disgusting sick jokes about rape, and if you do, maybe have the sense to do it on a private account instead of your public one, you fat fucking hamster cheeked influencer wannabe 😘

Reactions: 62

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
starting to really wind me up how she’s really overdoing this whole ‘….. is really proud of me 🥺🤍’ act, like that’s lovely but does anyone else care about the convo you had with your nan? no

she definitely thinks she has something to prove about how ‘well’ she’s doing and it’s bloody annoying now
Look am not being funny but I breathe and my grandma gushes over me, she really thinks she’s the main character huh? Weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Watching ells try on on her story felt like I was watching my friends private story! How can you even call this girl toxic, she radiates nothing but bestie vibes only, she seems like the nicest girl ever😭. She seems fairly down and not as upbeat as usual, I feel so sorry for her. Syd talks about how hard it is for her, but I can’t imagine how Ell is feeling right now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
How can you all say 2013 is recent it's literally nearly 10 years ago.... It is so easy to say something 10 YEARS that you have come to vehemently disagree with. If ya'll think you can't say something at the age of like 12 and never change and will always be that same person now then idk what to tell you lmao
TW//
Aw honestly, I’ve ignored your posts before because I personally think you’re just ignorant or maybe just clearly have different morals than the rest of us but I’m not going to ignore you excusing homophonic, fatphobic, racist, and excusing tweets regarding r*pe. I think it’s absolutely beyond disgusting that anyone could ever excuse this sort of behaviour. Society has changed, you’re right, people maybe a little bit more easily ‘offended’ these days whatever you might say but for good fucking reason, because people used to be absolutely vile. Back in 2012/13 or even 2014 I was like what? 14?15 my self, and never once in my life have I ever tweeted about r*pe, never ever used the term ‘black’ to explain my tanned skin colour, because I’m not ‘black’ I’m tanned. We all know the difference between being a different race, and being a slightly darker skin tone from usual? Thats absolutely wrong to describe yourself as black. Clearly a racist connotation behind it? Never would of dreamed using the word p*ki about my friends who are Indian / Pakistani. I knew exactly what r*pe meant and would of never have ever mocked anyone regarding r*pe, as that is inexcusable.

We all learn, we all grow up, and we all cringe at maybe things we’ve said in the past, I know the term ‘that’s gay’ or ‘haha gay’ was thrown around a lot as a passing comment growing up, however I think saying ah that’s gay when someone does something is different than calling someone disgusting because they ARE gay, that’s straight up homophobic. Those tweets regarding r*pe are possibly some of the worst tweets ive ever seen, I can’t even fathom how you could excuse it. If you are willing to excuse this behaviour, I ask you nicely to fuck off this thread because you are just as disgusting as they are, to stay complicit and silent regarding these topics is just the same as supporting exactly what she said. It’s disgusting man

• Heart
Reactions: 59