SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd and Molly are such nasty girls. We knew that already but they’ve genuinely not matured or changed with age.

Reactions: 27
I literally read the costa coffee account’s comments in Syd’s voice. Literally sounds like her and the sort of stuff she says. She’s panicking saying don’t bother messaging the brands lol

(I don’t actually agree to taking tattle comments to other social media platforms and encouraging others to do so).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would defend ANYONE over a tweet from 10 years ago 😭😭 Not a chance anyone stays the same for 10 years and there has been HUGE change in society, language, political correctness and what people would have laughed at once, they wouldn't laugh at now. I'm sure there's thousands of shows like the office or little britain, even friends that would show you that much. Genuinely not a fAnGiRl of either Syd or Ell but this is a tit take tbh, a witch hunt, if you will.

Also literally making a comment about your fake tan being too dark doesnt make you racist..... sorry I dont make the rules
no no no there is a huge difference between an actual child year old repeating a slur they know nothing about and just throwing it around because they’re young and naive then straight away realising that it’s not ok and growing from that, which is what you sound like you’re referring to. these are seriously hateful and sickening things being said. it is not ok nor normal to say those things at ANY age. i’m not going to turn a blind eye on this, i don’t care if it was 10 years ago it’s VILE. i was probably about 8 when she was tweeting those things and i knew better. age doesn’t matter, those opinions are not okay, they weren’t okay all those years ago and they’re still not now.

i have never said a slur in my life, never been homophobic or racist or anything of that nature and i’m 18, i’ve known right from wrong since forever!! she was 14-17 when she was saying those things which is just shocking. i would have never have said or even thought those things that molly said, whether she was young or not, there are NO excuses.

do not even try and justify this. if you’re going to keep coming here to defend the rats over racism and homophobia then politely duck off!!

i’m actually going to be sick if i see another comment justifying racism or homophobia.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How can you all say 2013 is recent it's literally nearly 10 years ago.... It is so easy to say something 10 YEARS that you have come to vehemently disagree with. If ya'll think you can't say something at the age of like 12 and never change and will always be that same person now then idk what to tell you lmao
TW//
Aw honestly, I’ve ignored your posts before because I personally think you’re just ignorant or maybe just clearly have different morals than the rest of us but I’m not going to ignore you excusing homophonic, fatphobic, racist, and excusing tweets regarding r*pe. I think it’s absolutely beyond disgusting that anyone could ever excuse this sort of behaviour. Society has changed, you’re right, people maybe a little bit more easily ‘offended’ these days whatever you might say but for good bleeping reason, because people used to be absolutely vile. Back in 2012/13 or even 2014 I was like what? 14?15 my self, and never once in my life have I ever tweeted about r*pe, never ever used the term ‘black’ to explain my tanned skin colour, because I’m not ‘black’ I’m tanned. We all know the difference between being a different race, and being a slightly darker skin tone from usual? Thats absolutely wrong to describe yourself as black. Clearly a racist connotation behind it? Never would of dreamed using the word p*ki about my friends who are Indian / Pakistani. I knew exactly what r*pe meant and would of never have ever mocked anyone regarding r*pe, as that is inexcusable.

We all learn, we all grow up, and we all cringe at maybe things we’ve said in the past, I know the term ‘that’s gay’ or ‘haha gay’ was thrown around a lot as a passing comment growing up, however I think saying ah that’s gay when someone does something is different than calling someone disgusting because they ARE gay, that’s straight up homophobic. Those tweets regarding r*pe are possibly some of the worst tweets ive ever seen, I can’t even fathom how you could excuse it. If you are willing to excuse this behaviour, I ask you nicely to duck off this thread because you are just as disgusting as they are, to stay complicit and silent regarding these topics is just the same as supporting exactly what she said. It’s disgusting man

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Anytime Costa coffee girl posts in here I feel physically sick, same as when I see syds face… coincidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Literally taken some time to digest what I’ve seen in the tweets because I literally can’t believe what I’ve read? Age is no excuse, whether they were 13,14, or 17, 18, you know better.
While I’m not excusing them at all because I find them literally repugnant, I think syd’s ones will get brushed under the carpet the same way Sophia and Cinzia’s will. While her choice of language is POOR, she hasn't said anything derogatory or overtly racist towards anyone. Again I’m not excusing her at all, she’s dumb for describing herself/others as black and paki And she’s still clearly black fishing from the pictures she puts up of her tan with the outrageous filter constantly trying to boast about how dark she is. There’s something awful there but she hasn’t been overtly racist towards someone (unless there are other tweets I haven’t seen in this thread, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong). They’ll just brush it off as poor choice of language and she’s grown etc etc. She can absolutely do one for the fatphobic tweet though. What happened to girls supporting girls syd?
On the other hand, Molly’s are absolutely bleeping sinister. Laughing and making at gay and lesbian, things about rape victims etc is vile. There’s nothing about what she said that can be passed off as poor choice of words etc. Laughing at gay people not being able to adopt? Cringing at seeing LGBT couples out? Vile vile vile.

Reactions: 18
Literally taken some time to digest what I’ve seen in the tweets because I literally can’t believe what I’ve read? Age is no excuse, whether they were 13,14, or 17, 18, you know better.
While I’m not excusing them at all because I find them literally repugnant, I think syd’s ones will get brushed under the carpet the same way Sophia and Cinzia’s will. While her choice of language is POOR, she hasn't said anything derogatory or overtly racist towards anyone. Again I’m not excusing her at all, she’s dumb for describing herself/others as black and paki And she’s still clearly black fishing from the pictures she puts up of her tan with the outrageous filter constantly trying to boast about how dark she is. There’s something awful there but she hasn’t been overtly racist towards someone (unless there are other tweets I haven’t seen in this thread, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong). They’ll just brush it off as poor choice of language and she’s grown etc etc. She can absolutely do one for the fatphobic tweet though. What happened to girls supporting girls syd?
On the other hand, Molly’s are absolutely bleeping sinister. Laughing and making at gay and lesbian, things about rape victims etc is vile. There’s nothing about what she said that can be passed off as poor choice of words etc. Laughing at gay people not being able to adopt? Cringing at seeing LGBT couples out? Vile vile vile.
You know what I totally agree! Although I do believe there was racist connotation behind Syds tweets, Mollys are in excusable and people like that DO NOT CHANGE! They will always have these nasty, degrading and sinister thoughts although just won’t voice them now because society has evolved so far beyond this type of disgusting derogatory language, but behind close doors, I can’t even imagine the conversations she will have with her white skinny friends🤢

Reactions: 13
Hmmm yeah and purely because more of the screenshots are molly's and she's technically not an influencer, Syd might find it easier to brush under the carpet :confused:

Reactions: 13
it’s the fact that you can guarantee there’ll be very little to no repercussions of this that gets to me, syd will be able to just carry on posting holiday pictures and buying designer tat without a second thought and molly will continue to leech off of it. it really does make me angry to think that there are millions of people who would genuinely deserve the type of life that she gets to lead and yet little miss slur gets it 🙄they’re clearly both vile girls and i’m genuinely infuriated by their silence.

Reactions: 19
TW//
Aw honestly, I’ve ignored your posts before because I personally think you’re just ignorant or maybe just clearly have different morals than the rest of us but I’m not going to ignore you excusing homophonic, fatphobic, racist, and excusing tweets regarding r*pe. I think it’s absolutely beyond disgusting that anyone could ever excuse this sort of behaviour. Society has changed, you’re right, people maybe a little bit more easily ‘offended’ these days whatever you might say but for good bleeping reason, because people used to be absolutely vile. Back in 2012/13 or even 2014 I was like what? 14?15 my self, and never once in my life have I ever tweeted about r*pe, never ever used the term ‘black’ to explain my tanned skin colour, because I’m not ‘black’ I’m tanned. We all know the difference between being a different race, and being a slightly darker skin tone from usual? Thats absolutely wrong to describe yourself as black. Clearly a racist connotation behind it? Never would of dreamed using the word p*ki about my friends who are Indian / Pakistani. I knew exactly what r*pe meant and would of never have ever mocked anyone regarding r*pe, as that is inexcusable.

We all learn, we all grow up, and we all cringe at maybe things we’ve said in the past, I know the term ‘that’s gay’ or ‘haha gay’ was thrown around a lot as a passing comment growing up, however I think saying ah that’s gay when someone does something is different than calling someone disgusting because they ARE gay, that’s straight up homophobic. Those tweets regarding r*pe are possibly some of the worst tweets ive ever seen, I can’t even fathom how you could excuse it. If you are willing to excuse this behaviour, I ask you nicely to duck off this thread because you are just as disgusting as they are, to stay complicit and silent regarding these topics is just the same as supporting exactly what she said. It’s disgusting man
you said this perfectly.

i think it’s really bleeping unfair that molly is still able to work in such a ‘good’ company and gets paid a lot of money despite these horrid tweets. if this was any of us we’d be fired immediately. i’ve read over her companies policy and they have an entire diversity page. same with syd, all of these brands she works with pay her silly amounts of money. it’s just not bleeping fair that they can get away with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nothing happened after Sophia and cinzia got exposed for being racists, so I can’t imagine anything will happen to syd or molly either. Not as much as a little sorry. It just got brushed under the carpet and comments deleted just like this

Reactions: 12
Absolutely disgusting, vile girls.

Where does Molly work? Asking for a friend.....

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Absolutely disgusting, vile girls.

Where does Molly work? Asking for a friend.....
I wouldn’t post on here as tattle should be kept to tattle but just Google her name with LinkedIn and I’m sure you could find it…

Reactions: 4
Wow, flabbergasted at those tweets. She needs to be cancelled ASAP.
I soooooooooo wish brands would cancel sponsorships with these disgusting zlebs! The Fashion Mumblr (Josie) is another racist witch who gets nasty and condescending when anyone tries to get her to acknowledge, accept, and apologize for her racist ways. 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Nothing happened after Sophia and cinzia got exposed for being racists, so I can’t imagine anything will happen to syd or molly either. Not as much as a little sorry. It just got brushed under the carpet and comments deleted just like this
how were they racist??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.