SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s one of those people that have to mention the expensive things they own in every conversation when literally NO ONE asked
She’s so unrelatable it’s unreal. ‘Jeep community’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ill try and wave to someone in an Audi A1 when I drive next they’ll probably put their finger up at me lol.

She cares so much more about materialistic things, and how she looks rather than how she is perceived as a person, and just like Sophia and cinzia have, she’ll go down as quicker as she’s came up. Literally no one cares don’t know why you’d even tweet that

Reactions: 27
Anyone want to take one for the team and listen to the PLT podcast 👀
Haven’t listened to the whole thing but saw a clip and it asked about biggest changes in your life and syd said about no longer being a duo. And said she was speaking to jayde about it and it’s a blessing in disguise. She then said if they’d have asked her in January she probably would have cried

Reactions: 2
I love Ell. I think she’s the sweetest person, but wtf is this makeup!! I thought it was the filter at first and it was a joke
I was thinking the same but I think maybe the shape compliments her eyeshape idk. The thing is w Ell she seems like that nice warm friend who gives you logical advice but you can also rely on and watch movies w and like gossip in confidence w. Syd seems like you tell her something at 12 and by 12:05 your neighbours dogs friends owners barbers doctors kebab shop man will know. They give off two different vibes even without talking

I hope this isn’t rude but her body and self confidence has progressively grown n it’s amazing to see like maybe because she’s not w Syd or she’s genuinely happy n working on herself but her Instagram progress is acc great to see n she seems so chill. It must pain Syd to see Ell is unbothered
56AEC461-E0D7-4487-9CD5-10D9CDD24DF4.jpeg
B68C446F-4214-4673-A171-B777B2E4839E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love Ell. I think she’s the sweetest person, but wtf is this makeup!! I thought it was the filter at first and it was a joke
I like the makeup! It’s different and obvs not for everyday and considering she’s an MUA it’s nice to see her doing it again

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She really does think she’s kylie jenner doesn’t she lol View attachment 720115
Funny to see the comparison between their content they are putting out now they’ve separated. Feel like syd has pushed herself into typical instagram influencer content, showing off what she’s got, nothing relatable with audience, just anything to get the most likes and then you have Ell who posts just very normal content in her house, just playing around with makeup very 2014 vibes wholesome cute just back to basics and I think this is what we need more of, just real tit none of this I’ve bought a 50k jeep and I’m now in a jeep community because realistically who is that relatable too? Just proper pick me girl show off vibes

Reactions: 45
1. They could have spelt her name right lol & 2. J bet it’ll annoy Syd so much they didn’t caption it something like ‘Sydney May Crouch on her plans and finding happiness’ etc😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’ll ALWAYS have ell brought up no matter how hard she tries on her own.. it’s price you pay for starting out as a duo same as she’ll never make it big on her own. There’s reason they blew up together

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.