SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went through her tweets, she’d be going mad over anyone unfollowing her and going off like “2 people unfollowed me ggrrrrrr”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was in primary school, sooo many kids used to call the local newsagents the p* shop. They did not make that judgement themselves, they got that from their parents. Even then at 6/7 years old, it made me anxious and uncomfortable when they would say that word, because my parents drilled it into me about what you should and shouldn’t say, right and wrong etc. There’s no excuse for anything they have said, no matter if they were 13 or 23, if they know what the word means then they should be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When we were at school, we had a teacher called miss purdy. She had loads and I mean loads of moles all over her body and Sydney and her friends would take the piss out of her in our class.

In the end, she ended up leaving our school because of the bullying. Now if this doesn't show what a nasty girl sydney is/or was to even put this on her Twitter then I don't know what is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
When we were at school, we had a teacher called miss purdy. She had loads and I mean loads of moles all over her body and Sydney and her friends would take the piss out of her in our class.

In the end, she ended up leaving our school because of the bullying. Now if this doesn't show what a nasty bleep sydney is to even put this on her Twitter then I don't know what is.
This is awful. I was bullied for having 1 mole on my face, this was about 15 years ago and I still have such deep rooted mental health issues because of it. For a teacher to leave a job because of bullying is heart breaking, I hope that she’s okay now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

In the end, she ended up leaving our school because of the bullying. Now if this doesn't show what a nasty girl sydney is/or was to even put this on her Twitter then I don't know what is.
How tf can she take the piss out of other peoples appearances when she literally looks like this... she is bleeping clapped 😭
2C16BAFD-44D9-4F4D-B4ED-ADF664A5CCEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

what the actual duck?? everything about this girl is vile. bullying strangers, fans, friends, teachers, is there anyone she doesn’t treat like tit?

Reactions: 20
How tf can she take the piss out of other peoples appearances when she literally looks like this... she is bleeping clapped 😭
View attachment 741349
No matter how beautiful you might be, if your personality is ugly than it makes you such an ugly person. She could be the most beautiful person in the world but she’s just so awful you can never look passed it

Reactions: 13
Swimsociety removed the picture of her
i just went and had a look at swim society’s account and it also looks like they’ve untagged her from every picture she’s in!! the other girls are still tagged so i’m assuming she was originally was as well

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
i just went and had a look at swim society’s account and it also looks like they’ve untagged her from every picture she’s in!! the other girls are still tagged so i’m assuming she was originally was as well
She is still tagged for me. I think the person who owns the swim society brand is her friend 🙄 At least she looks clapped in the pictures lmao, what a catfish

Reactions: 7
She is still tagged for me. I think the person who owns the swim society brand is her friend 🙄 At least she looks clapped in the pictures lmao, what a catfish
oh wait my mistake, she blocked me yesterday lol so that’s why i can’t see her 😭😂

^ see syd, that’s how you own up when you make a mistake, just for future reference xox

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.