SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly's deleted hers too! Nah if they don't apologise then they deserve to be exposed everywhere
Yeah if you don’t apologise for that level of bad language then you must have no heart or humanity sorry

How long until I get blocked lolView attachment 738617
The irony is she preached in her video of the shoot about feeling not bikini ready as a woman she would know that insecurities are hard to deal with and that brand is supposed to be about inclusivity

Totally agree! At most we might have said things like "that's gay" when we were kids but this is a whole other level of inexcusable. Especially the p/c-slurs, you literally know how unacceptable those are from a very young age, if anyone says them at all???

Nasty little rats, both of them.
Fully agree the worst I’ve heard at that age was “gay” and the occasional r word which I winced at

Reactions: 16
i made a tiktok and she’s reported it for hate speech

the only other thing we can do is try twitter

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
If they follow the influencer playbook, give it a few days and it'll be a crappy non-apology in no make up and sweatpants pretending like they're "reflecting", maybe even some fake tears if they're up to it...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.