SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone SCREEN RECORD the tweets cos she can’t argue that?

Eh? “*new member*” babe she was just saying she thinks you’re blocked😭🤣🤣🤣 she can still block you if you’re not following, trust me she’s done it to me…
how though ive never followed her or commented on her tiktok before , maybe she saw my comment on plt podcast and she thought to block me.... and also what sad life you have sydneymany blocking anyone that wants ell back :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
I have to laugh when people try and use ‘new member’ as an insult. I’ve been a member since February, so over 6 months, and that’s only because that’s when I decided to make an account, I’ve lurked here waaaay longer😂

Reactions: 15
it's not the fact that she posted these tweets. not the fact that she was a teenager.

it's the fact that she's lying and refusing to apologise about them now that she's been caught.

your family must be so proud of the monster you've become.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay the ‘new member’ thing is boring. It’s only funny when it’s a syd stan coming across as though they are Syd 🙄 cough costacoffeilovesyd cough

I CANT BELIEVE SHES SAYING DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ONLINE WHEN IT CAME FROM HER TWITTER

Reactions: 23
does 'don't believe everything you read online' still apply when swim society forces her to apologise????

Reactions: 24
Just sent Syd’s tweets across to 17 different companies she’s done ad’s for recently. No company should be having someone advertise for them that uses this language and hides away from the issue and won’t publicly apologise
B1471FFD-50F5-47BE-9A6F-4B427A254EE6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I messaged swim society and they’ve basically said they weren’t aware of it until last night and ‘we choose the people who represent our brand very carefully and naturally we would not have made these decisions having had this information prior to our campaign’ hmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Trying to ruin peoples lives and careers (REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS) from a few offensive tweets you guys scrolled through the archives to find says more about your characters than a 10 year old version of someone *you think you know* sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Trying to ruin peoples lives and careers (REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS) from a few offensive tweets you guys scrolled through the archives to find says more about your characters than a 10 year old version of someone *you think you know* sorry
I don’t agree with ever trying to ruin anyone’s careers but don’t pin that on us. If their careers are ruined that because of their own vile tweets coming back to bite them in the arse.

Also you reacting sick to my very valid points I’m making says a lot more about you than it does of anyone else. bleeping grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 53
is your account satire?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A valid point that can be applied to any situation and any person does not constitute a rave thread, which I definitely wouldn't make for any of these girls lmao Also Molly is probs LOVING everyone here talking about her she'll feel famous :sick:

A valid point that can be applied to any situation and any person does not constitute a rave thread, which I definitely wouldn't make for any of these girls lmao Also Molly is probs LOVING everyone here talking about her she'll feel famous :sick:
you’re defending her every move… including her and her friend being racist, homophobic and making jokes about r*pe

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh mate you’re just actually boring, no one else agrees with you, just beating a dead horse. You’ve clearly got nothing else to say or anything to back up your defence to even argue against anything anyone said afterward apart from reacting with a sick emoji. Give it a rest

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
unless it was secretly me tweeting as miss crouch seven years ago this is not my doing babe xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
who’s got that screenshot of when syd couldn’t get her custom drink at costa and slandered the poor worker on her ig story ? i keep being reminded of it whenever this syd fan pops up and i need to see it again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does it bother you so much? Is it because *you think you know* Syd that you feel the need to defend her?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.