SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
222EE91F-46DF-4828-AA59-946E3E9FCA2F.jpeg

This one is actually jokes because she’s saying if girls say they like football it’s because they’re a slut begging for sex……… fast forward to 2021 and here’s Molly being a full on pick me girl flying back from a holiday to watch the footy 🤣

Molly babes you’re having a shocker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Wow, flabbergasted at those tweets. She needs to be cancelled ASAP.
Not the p word and r word. Don’t even want to repeat it. Yeh this isn’t a one off offence either they were using this language multiple times jeez. Somebody needs to expose this!

Looool the hilarious thing is syds boyfriend is black like there’s just no excuse for those things she’s said. Like one slip up is one thing but the use of such language repeatedly

Reactions: 26
Oh also I had a look to see if Ell had tweeted anything similar and couldn’t find anything.
If someone finds something I’ll stand corrected but I really think she’s a different kind of girl to Syd and Molly.

Reactions: 31
Oh also I had a look to see if Ell had tweeted anything similar and couldn’t find anything.
If someone finds something I’ll stand corrected but I really think she’s a different kind of girl to Syd and Molly.
I think the reason is bc her tweets are protected, so we can’t see if she has tweeted any similar stuff. Either way it’s very sensible of her to hide her old tweets, I cannot believe this pair of idiots have left these awful ones up, they’re so thick lmao

Reactions: 23
Oh god these are VILE! Disgusting girls. I know many of us said things when younger that wouldn't be acceptable now but this is another level of inexcusable.

Tbh I don't hold out much hope since comments surfaced from sophia and cinzia too and nothing happened but let's blow this up - good work getting screenshots before they scrub their socials! Tiktok and insta worked for exposing other influencers if we can push numbers up lol

Reactions: 25
Molly Neville and Sydney Crouch = Homophobic, Fatphobic and Racist?
Oh my bleeping god these are actually vile!!!!!!! I am so so shocked

View attachment 738271
This one is actually jokes because she’s saying if girls say they like football it’s because they’re a slut begging for sex……… fast forward to 2021 and here’s Molly being a full on pick me girl flying back from a holiday to watch the footy 🤣

Ironic from her

Reactions: 8
Oh god these are VILE! Disgusting girls. I know many of us said things when younger that wouldn't be acceptable now but this is another level of inexcusable.

Tbh I don't hold out much hope since comments surfaced from sophia and cinzia too and nothing happened but let's blow this up - good work getting screenshots before they scrub their socials! Tiktok and insta worked for exposing other influencers if we can push numbers up lol
Mmmm I know people say they were young but I would never dream of using using such slurs and words let alone on a public platform and would be horrified if a friend said anything like that, I think you know right from wrong

Reactions: 18
View attachment 738271

I’ve never posted here but I had to come on just to say her sister is literally a footballer...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mmmm I know people say they were young but I would never dream of using using such slurs and words let alone on a public platform and would be horrified if a friend said anything like that, I think you know right from wrong
Exactly I’ve had my Twitter for the same amount of time and never said anything of the sort? Just goes to show what kind of girls they were and still are. Nasty

Reactions: 17
Jesus christ these are a horrible read. I do know how young they were and how thoughts around some terms was slightly different like 10-15 years ago but the fat girls in bikinis? P*ki and ch*nk? The one about gay people? As recently as 2013??? Absolutely disgusting then and disgusting now. Someone send these screenshots to them imma need to hear wtf they have to say about this!?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.