SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems such a different person on YouTube compared to Instagram. The whole not dragging Ell thing on YouTube but then dragging her on Instagram at any given opportunity ???

Reactions: 29
Don’t miss business with pleasure apparently
She doesn’t speak to ell at all
They sometimes bump into each other and can be awkward
She will tell the story one day…

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Don’t miss business with pleasure apparently
She doesn’t speak to ell at all
They sometimes bump into each other and can be awkward
She will tell the story one day…
well can she hurry up and tell it either tell us or don't bring it up at all

Reactions: 17
She’s telling people to watch out for red flags in friendships
That’s such a horrible thing to say, especially after saying how she’s not going to drag Ell 🙄🙄🙄

Also you just know the story will be so twisted when Syd does eventually explain

Reactions: 22
She kept saying she’s grieving as she’s lost her best friend but that doesn’t sit right with me! Ells not dead, they’ve fallen out and don’t speak anymore. She’s so dramatic, don’t get me wrong it’s an upsetting situation especially when you’ve been friends with someone all your life but then Syd is massive d!ck

Reactions: 22
Apparently she’s ‘loyal’ and it does her no good sometimes with how ‘loyal’ she is…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For anyone that cba to watch the whole video , she talks about the ell situ from 18:59 until 22:03 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also apparently the first 6 months of this year were hell for her and she covered it well.
Oh yeah, total hell when you’re at events getting drunk, taking shots and slagging Ell off to others 😂 but it’s cool Syd, because you’re the loyal one!

Reactions: 27
Find it hilarious that Syd wants everyone to think she’s so happy and moved on and living her best life but at any given opportunity to bash Ell she takes it and runs with it. She will NEVER say what happened, if she wanted too, she would and the reason she will never say is because she’s manipulated the situation and made it so much more dramatic than what it probably is that if she did actually say, everyone would probably clown her more than they already do. She sees the comments, everyone sees the comments talking about how Ell is the nicer one out of the two of them, so imagine if the actual truth came out and was found that it wasn’t even that deep, she’d be so embarrassed. I know Ell won’t because she is obviously the more mature one out of the both of them, but I hope one day she gets the chance to speak her peace on the situation and defends her self from this constant narrative Syd tries to push everyone too about Ell, allowing people to make these assumptions about what happened so she can’t take the blame for it but she knows exactly what she’s doing.

*** also just to add, I’ve never known someone to praise or love themselves more than this girl. Nothing wrong with self confidence, or loving yourself at all but If you were so loyal, why then continue to drag your friend of 20 years through the mud just for some views? That’s not loyal? That’s being a sell out for views as she knows that’s why people will click the video. Someone who is loyal down to a fault despite falling out, after 20 years wouldn’t consider airing their business on social media, as it’s none of our business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I have to laugh she's doing SO much to show that she's thriving and over it and is still making youtube videos and stuff trying to convince herself she's ok and happy but still 90% of people are team ell and are slating her without even knowing the full story hahaha

Reactions: 24
I feel like Syd talking about Ell or potentially talking about what happened one day is an attempt to damage Ell’s reputation.

Reactions: 25
Okay just started at ell bit and she’s saying already now uncomfortable these questions make her about her.. but one day she feels she’ll be able to tell full story as a ‘LEARNING CURVE FOR OTHERS’ 😂😂😂🤣 what.. can’t believe this idiot anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like Syd talking about Ell or potentially talking about what happened one day is an attempt to damage Ell’s reputation.
100000% she just wants to steer people and manipulate them into thinking Ell has done something wrong, so when they do make an assumption, because she’s not out right said she won’t have to take accountability for it, so her hands are clean of responsibility, toxic.

Reactions: 12
Surely it can’t be that bad? Jayde etc still comments on Ells stuff and I’m sure Syd has told her everything.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.