SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Whose side are you on?

• Team Syd

Votes: 58 5.4%
  • Team Ell

Votes: 863 80.4%
  • Team neither

Votes: 152 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome welcome everyone!

Credit to @briannajaynehawkes for the hilarious and accurate title, sadly had to shorten it to make it fit

Still giving the girls a joint thread simply just because it’s amusing 🤷🏼‍♀️

RECAP:
- The girls’ friendship is well and truly over (still not properly explained by them)

- Syd has since unfollowed ell

- Syd continues to make indirect digs at Ell via instagram stories, comments and dm’s while Ell remains quiet

- Some rumours about Syd’s boyfriend being a cheater ¿

- Syd recently posted a glamourised photo shoot at her boyfriends relative’s funeral, very bizarre and disrespectful!

- Syd continues to copy Cinzia with all kinds of different things ranging from outfits, posing for ig pics to new designer bags, yet claims to not know who Cinzia is (Syd follows Cinzia but is not followed back)

- Syd is still leeching off of any influencer she can get her hands on, with molly tagging along too

Think thats all of it covered?
Things are a little more quiet at the mo, especially from Ell 🤣 but feel free to add anything i’ve missed

Reactions: 17
Welcome welcome everyone!

Credit to @briannajaynehawkes for the hilarious and accurate title, sadly had to shorten it to make it fit

Still giving the girls a joint thread simply just because it’s amusing 🤷🏼‍♀️

RECAP:
- The girls’ friendship is well and truly over (still not properly explained by them)

- Syd has since unfollowed ell

- Syd continues to make indirect digs at Ell via instagram stories, comments and dm’s while Ell remains quiet

- Some rumours about Syd’s boyfriend being a cheater ¿

- Syd recently posted a glamourised photo shoot at her boyfriends relative’s funeral, very bizarre and disrespectful!

- Syd continues to copy Cinzia with all kinds of different things ranging from outfits, posing for ig pics to new designer bags, yet claims to not know who Cinzia is (Syd follows Cinzia but is not followed back)

- Syd is still leeching off of any influencer she can get her hands on, with molly tagging along too

Think thats all of it covered?
Things are a little more quiet at the mo, especially from Ell 🤣 but feel free to add anything i’ve missed
Also, molly is sydney may’s pet hamster

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Syd cropping out ell so clearly on the photos of her and THEIR manager is just straight up childish. It’s quite clear that she’s not over it otherwise she’d just stop being so rude about the whole thing. Was there really any need to crop Ell out?? Just grow up

Reactions: 49
Syd cropping out ell so clearly on the photos of her and THEIR manager is just straight up childish. It’s quite clear that she’s not over it otherwise she’d just stop being so rude about the whole thing. Was there really any need to crop Ell out?? Just grow up
It’s so obvious as well. She is so immature and such a nasty person

Reactions: 17
What a weirdo!! She literally just makes this tit up as she goes along.
Can she make it any more obvious she’s trying to be like molly mae ffs
I am actually shocked at how different her body is to what she posts it to look like. I have hip dips and seeing someone else who has hips and isn’t just that perfect ideal shape would be so refreshing but she’s just been hiding it the whole time!!

Reactions: 20
She seriously is so immature, she needs to admit that ell was a big part of her life once and shouldn’t be pretending she doesn’t exist even if they aren’t friends anymore

Reactions: 13
0913533C-B2D1-4BBB-A992-A607CE7486A8.png

Didn’t know swim society’s values were all about fake friendships, bullying and photoshop🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 706349
Didn’t know swim society’s values were all about fake friendships, bullying and photoshop🙃🙃🙃🙃
‘Gotta spread happiness’ girl please. You are so nasty, negative and a passive aggressive bully. You hardly spread happiness when you argue in the DM’s with your followers, when you continuously lie to make yourself look better, bash your ex best friend on social media and then try and brag about your happy life, someone that is a geniune happy person doesn’t feel then need to consistently try and prove how happy and nice they are to others because they are that way naturally. You’re hardly going to be rude or unnecessarily difficult on a brand trip you’ve been invited on are you?

Reactions: 52
OH LOL I forgot to share this and you’re gonna love it!!! So I commented on Ells photo about how she’s glowing after getting rid of toxic people (true tho). Reminder that miss Sydney witch has me blocked. Anyways, Ell left it up which to me was 👀 THEN hours later, Syds boyfriends MUM replied to me with this ?!!! Why is she in the comments? Is she checking for Syd cos she has everyone blocked LOL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137
Syd is deffo trying to pass of this Elle Darby-esque wholesome angel holier than thou vibe

white hearts at singing at 5am can only do so much when you’ve been sly and passive aggressive for years online

Reactions: 27
OH LOL I forgot to share this and you’re gonna love it!!! So I commented on Ells photo about how she’s glowing after getting rid of toxic people (true tho). Reminder that miss Sydney witch has me blocked. Anyways, Ell left it up which to me was 👀 THEN hours later, Syds boyfriends MUM replied to me with this ?!!! Why is she in the comments? Is she checking for Syd cos she has everyone blocked LOL
Whyyy does she follow Ell?! Jesus that’s so weird, plus how does she know you weren’t a friend and weren’t referring to someone else? Guilty af

• Haha
Reactions: 40
that comment has been deleted now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whyyy does she follow Ell?! Jesus that’s so weird, plus how does she know you weren’t a friend and weren’t referring to someone else? Guilty af

LOL exactly like if my son had a girlfriend I wouldn’t go and fight their battles or comment and get involved, very weird.. especially because Ell was ok w the comment so clearly she agreed cos Ell deleted comments questioning anything(fair enough) just found it so funny like wtf why are you piping up? At least say it w ur chest mumzy

that comment has been deleted now 😂

Yeah I deleted it. Didn’t wanna cause any drama for Ell from the rest of that family you know. I kinda wish I’d replied to mumzy and asked how she knew it was about syd lol but thought ah this is their real life. Just delete it you know

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my god, what the duck. This is next level weird! As I’ve said before me and my bestfriend, I guess ex best friend fell out the same time as syd and ell and her mum has still wished me happy birthday and been super friendly with me, despite everything, and vice versa with my mum too. I think parents getting involved is so childish especially when they are purposefully going through ells Instagram comments obviously looking for stuff like this, my mum wouldn’t even know how to work instagram like that🤣 that’s obsessive

Reactions: 31
the fact is that she isn’t even syds mum 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.