SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here remember the name of the vlog where molly was rude to the McDonald’s staff ? I remember it being talked about a while back but I can’t remember what it was called

Reactions: 4
Another cartier 🙄 coz ur soo rich and ur youtube adsense income came in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh she’s seriously pissing me off now. why is she such a bragger? it’s actually bleeping embarrassing. if you feel the need to constantly tell thousands of people how much money you have then that’s very concerning 😬 she’s clearly very miserable without ell if she’s always trying to prove she’s doing well without her.

Reactions: 27
Na Molly is an actual bleep, I’m so shocked at them tweets! She’s a vile little rat. 🐀

Reactions: 31
oh my god this is shocking 🤢🤢 surely there’s no way she can excuse her way out of that? ‘strange fun fact i only got twitter in 2018 because i hate the app.. i was hacked by my dogs brothers cousin’ like pringle gate all over again 😂😂

wow there’s so many
I just had a look and was shocked. You think they'd clean up their socials before they use it as a public account?

Reactions: 22
I just had a look and was shocked. You think they'd clean up their socials before they use it as a public account?
How can u say fat people can’t wear bikinis
Molly used a racial slur I’m pretty sure
Then also homophobic vibes yikes and comments about looking black 🤢

Reactions: 20
How can u say fat people can’t wear bikinis
Molly used a racial slur I’m pretty sure
Then also homophobic vibes yikes and comments about looking black 🤢
Have a look for some more before they magically disappear. Just type in their username and the slur...

Reactions: 9
Omg that twitter is a disaster zone. Thought I’d type in some slurs to see if anything came up and what the actual duck?
EE838CEF-FFAE-4F39-A19F-61DAE0E7BB6F.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I mean I’m not surprised, they’re both nasty girls. And before someone pops up to say oh they were
young blah blah blah. Not an excuse, I’ve always known saying stuff like that was wrong. You don’t suddenly become an adult and only then realise you shouldn’t say things like that.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.