SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually do think she will have been invited. Molly Mae still follows her on insta. Literally EVERY influencer is there 🤣
yes 100%. plus she works/worked with PLT so she definitely would’ve been on the list. my thought is she might’ve given it a miss assuming syd would’ve been there?? (she most likely wouldn’t have known she was going on holiday)

Reactions: 12
I think Ell will focus on makeup / skincare brands for events and stay away from the fast fashion and everything else events Syd will go to

Reactions: 21
I think Ell is most likely to have been invited and not gone and I’m here for it. Good for her!

Reactions: 5
Idk if it’s already been said but has anyone seen Syds latest Tik tok? She’s so unfunny it makes me cringe

Reactions: 9
EEEEEK how nice is to see Ell going to beauty events AND having with people afterwards? It’ll be so nice to have friends who aren’t as involved in the same circle as syd that she can chat to and go to events with! She seems so happy, think her and Haz could be good friends. The same vibes! I’m excited for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This just feels so tacky
What exactly is the purpose of this tweet? Purely just an excuse to show off, just like in her stories yesterday where she was trying to decide whether to buy a new pink Balenciaga or Fendi bag. She wouldn't get half as many views if she didn't keep on using Ell for clickbait.

Reactions: 55
See Syd copying El with the whole “I’ve got natural nails” stories and “Molly is the queen of natural nails” after El wrote about biting her nails and the skin around her nails etc

Reactions: 26
I have such a feeling that Ell is going to start something soon and just do so so well and blossom way more than Syd! Ell is more chill but she’s so lovely and I think if she puts hard work into consistent reels/ insta/tiktok and even a YouTube all around beauty/clothing hauls or even vlogs she’ll do well. It’s annoying to see her so chill I’m like babes put in the work and you’ll absolutely kill it and rise way above Syd

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have such a feeling that Ell is going to start something soon and just do so so well and blossom way more than Syd! Ell is more chill but she’s so lovely and I think if she puts hard work into consistent reels/ insta/tiktok and even a YouTube all around beauty/clothing hauls or even vlogs she’ll do well. It’s annoying to see her so chill I’m like babes put in the work and you’ll absolutely kill it and rise way above Syd
i agree the thing is though I think she definetly still wants to be online because she does go to the effort of making reels and hauls that aren’t always sponsored is still going to events- if she wanted to step out of the public eye she’d stop doing that, she’s an MUA if she needed to pay her bills she could be relying on that again instead

I think she’s going to return to return to YT and be great

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.