Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have to laugh at Syd in her latest vlog... says she so sick of the Football World Cup already and its only been a week... but hang on gal, didn't you cut your holiday short last year to come home for the Euro final :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ermm so I replied to one of her stories saying she’s in for a shock and this was the reply 😂

She’s acting like she’s on the holiday of her lifetime but yet she’s reading messages from nobody’s and replying abuse and blocking them! To me this really just proves insta vs reality 🫣
To be fair I think she well within her right to be rude if people want to send her sarcastic comments. You can’t send an antagonising comments and then scream abuse when she tells you to fuck off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 72

surreygirl23

In her new video she shows exactly where she lived in BS as she doesn’t live there anymore… no respect for Elle. I know they’re no longer friends but surely you don’t want anyone to have a stalker… idk seems so slimey of her

• Wow
Reactions: 68

Mxmcmcm

Ermm so I replied to one of her stories saying she’s in for a shock and this was the reply 😂

She’s acting like she’s on the holiday of her lifetime but yet she’s reading messages from nobody’s and replying abuse and blocking them! To me this really just proves insta vs reality 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Poppydaisy

Confused as to what you expected from this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 50

gossboss14

VIP Member
I just listened, for anyone that doesn’t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesn’t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying I’ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why you’d go into something with someone who doesn’t believe in marriage if it’s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said she’s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so she’ll be freeloading for a while I’d imagine.
I think you’re in the wrong thread and I have no idea who you’re talking about but the drama sounds entertaining haha

• Haha
Reactions: 49

roryangel

VIP Member
I don’t get when people are aware of how much they are copying someone and do it anyway especially a ‘super duper close friend’ like surely Molly is like stop trying to be me idk
syd’s attempt looks so average compared to molly’s as well 🤣 if you’re gonna blatantly copy someone at least try and do it better hahaha, she looks a bit of a mess

Reactions: 48

Chattychickgirly

Let’s be honest it was a stupid idea to go, all for the gram and now she’s uncomfortable and sleeping her dream paradise holiday away, but don’t worry she’s got another holiday booked for 6 months where she will be dragging her baby around restaurants with her insta famous besties I mean acquaintances, she’s had more besties than I know people

• Haha
Reactions: 45

idkitsme

So late to the party, but Cas’ family’s reactions were hilarious. They’re so not happy with it, especially the younger sister. I also think Syd’s uncle was thinking WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45