Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she 20 weeks yet? I had her down as being 18 now? I’m sure she said her gender scan was at 17 weeks which was last week
Ohhh sorry I just assumed 20 based off the gender reveal which is normally 20 weeks, my bad!

Reactions: 1
How can syd go through two massive friendship fall outs within two years 🙃 can’t believe molly wasn’t even at gender reveal

Reactions: 28
Wait so I’m confused.. did they do a gender reveal just them for IG and then another one at their reveal with their friends? Wtf lol

Reactions: 19
Her and Molly have 1000000000% fallen out 😂😂😂😂 I know we’ve all thought it like but that group picture today and her not being there confirms it. Wonder if she’ll ever address it

Reactions: 24
I’ve never heard of a couple doing the reveal themselves and then popping another balloon like how awkward is that 😝

Reactions: 16
How can syd actually sit there and not deep the fact she’s having a baby and neither of her long term life long bestfriends are there because she’s lost them!!!! The girls surrounding her at her baby shower she’s known for two years tops!! Not saying time is a measure of friendship but when you lose BOTH your best friends surely then it’s time to sit there and think it’s me hi I’m the problem it’s me!!!

Reactions: 38
Is this molly?? They’ve really fallen out, she wasn’t in any group pictures, no pics of just Sydney and her which is crazy considering they were “best friends” and molly hasn’t posted anything from the party, not even a story🤔
No that isn’t Molly. She definitely didn’t go

Reactions: 8
That’s nice of Kelsey and her friend to arrange the whole gender reveal. Can’t see her paying for all of it though, maybe she used Syd’s platform to blag everything or get discounts?

Reactions: 3
That’s nice of Kelsey and her friend to arrange the whole gender reveal. Can’t see her paying for all of it though, maybe she used Syd’s platform to blag everything or get discounts?
Looks like she did or Syd just sorted most of it and has said it’s Kelsey, since all the stories said “collab” 😂🫣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.