Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let u know where Syd is staying it’s the Riu Maldives it’s basically budget Maldives we went there on our honeymoon so just know she is eating at the buffet every night maybe a burger at the steak restaurant 😂 it’s not really fancy like the other resorts, but still the Maldives hey

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just to let u know where Syd is staying it’s the Riu Maldives it’s basically budget Maldives we went there on our honeymoon so just know she is eating at the buffet every night maybe a burger at the steak restaurant 😂 it’s not really fancy like the other resorts, but still the Maldives hey
Love this wee bit of insider info 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I tell you I RAN here after this video. I was waiting for her to fix it at the end. Guys she has to be trolling with this I’m absolutely shook
i don’t get this but i’ve seen so many make up videos on tiktok of people doing their eyeshadow like this and it’s odd

Reactions: 1
ell's abstract eye looks are good? just bc it's not the done thing doesn't mean they're not interesting. you're allowed to appreciate it for what it is without wanting to personally wear it round tesco

Reactions: 24
The way Syd copies MM all the time makes me clench my bums cheeks together so hard it's that cringe. In one of Syds videos the other day I noticed she had been to London and picked up some chocolate Godiva covered strawberries from Selfridges. Doesn't MM rave about those? I'm sure I've seen these be mentioned before, but maybe it was just Syd on a previous occasion?

Reactions: 17
Syd blatantly lying about her car being her dream car and having it on her Snapchat memories 9 years ago… hun, Snapchat didn’t have its memory feature 9 years ago

Reactions: 11
U can just tell her Maldives trip is low budget compared to the likes of MM and Jamie Genevieve's babymoons 😅

Reactions: 13
Audi Q3s are absolutely tiny inside. They look big on the outside. I mean I guess she’s just got the one child for now but even still they are not able to fit adults in the back of them if there’s a passenger as well

Reactions: 2
ell's abstract eye looks are good? just bc it's not the done thing doesn't mean they're not interesting. you're allowed to appreciate it for what it is without wanting to personally wear it round tesco
No come on if Syd posted this look she’d get draaaagged 🤣

Just cos it’s cute little Ell it doesn’t mean it isn’t awful 🤣

Reactions: 15
No come on if Syd posted this look she’d get draaaagged 🤣

Just cos it’s cute little Ell it doesn’t mean it isn’t awful 🤣
Exactly, Ell is otherwise very creative and good at makeup. I’m just not getting this one lol

Reactions: 12
Audi Q3s are absolutely tiny inside. They look big on the outside. I mean I guess she’s just got the one child for now but even still they are not able to fit adults in the back of them if there’s a passenger as well
I’m going to view one tomorrow as an upgrade from my A1 as I have a child now, are they really that bad?
Sorry to derail 😂

Reactions: 1
Is syd 30 weeks pregnant by any chance? not like she hasn’t mentioned it every 5 mins ffs, personality trait at this point

Reactions: 30
Ermm so I replied to one of her stories saying she’s in for a shock and this was the reply 😂

She’s acting like she’s on the holiday of her lifetime but yet she’s reading messages from nobody’s and replying abuse and blocking them! To me this really just proves insta vs reality 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She isn’t media trained is she doesn’t give a sh1t what she says to people😭 I feel like in that industry being rude back can eventually have a bad toll as if she’s cancelled think how many people on here and not even have met or replied she’s been rude, will jump on cancelling her as she hasn’t been nice

Reactions: 17
Ermm so I replied to one of her stories saying she’s in for a shock and this was the reply 😂

She’s acting like she’s on the holiday of her lifetime but yet she’s reading messages from nobody’s and replying abuse and blocking them! To me this really just proves insta vs reality 🫣
To be fair I think she well within her right to be rude if people want to send her sarcastic comments. You can’t send an antagonising comments and then scream abuse when she tells you to duck off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Confused as to what you expected from this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.