Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird that she wouldn’t have checked the internet before buying? When we sold our house a few years ago EVERYONE that came to view it asked us which internet provider we were with! Our buyers asked and I know neither of them could work from home based on their jobs, yet Syd didn’t think to check what was available at the property even though her income basically depends on her having an internet connection…good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOLZ at Spencers tiktok. Us tattlers say it's odd the way they feed Rennie, next thing a breakfast video is uploaded of her eating porridge on her own instead of them spoon feeding her. Maybe they're finally starting to get the hint.

Also Grimmo has mentioned a number of times something along the lines off 'she woke me up at 5am today but that's absolutely fine for mummy to get up at that time'. Yet all I ever see is Spencer with her first thing in the morning while she puts her feet up in bed in doubt. You're so full of tit Imo, trying to pretend you have Renault all day by yourself whilst also being a breastfeeding working mama, get a grip luv

Reactions: 1
LOLZ at Spencers tiktok. Us tattlers say it's odd the way they feed Rennie, next thing a breakfast video is uploaded of her eating porridge on her own instead of them spoon feeding her. Maybe they're finally starting to get the hint.

Also Grimmo has mentioned a number of times something along the lines off 'she woke me up at 5am today but that's absolutely fine for mummy to get up at that time'. Yet all I ever see is Spencer with her first thing in the morning while she puts her feet up in bed in doubt. You're so full of tit Imo, trying to pretend you have Renault all day by yourself whilst also being a breastfeeding working mama, get a grip luv
Wrong thread? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
am I being a hater or is there no way that you can tell from a 4d scan who your baby looks like…

“looking like daddy here” WHERE???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find those paragraphs molly mae and now syd have done so distasteful. To anyone who has struggled or it hasn’t been a pleasant time. I also just think syd tries to be carbon copy of molly which is obvious but this paragraph proved it for me
Is molly not giving some self love to her body? Which is kind of a big thing given the editing of herself she does! Syd’s is quite a different post imo and arrogant

Reactions: 5
I find those paragraphs molly mae and now syd have done so distasteful. To anyone who has struggled or it hasn’t been a pleasant time. I also just think syd tries to be carbon copy of molly which is obvious but this paragraph proved it for me
as someone that had a difficult pregnancy, I disagree. They can’t win, if they didn’t acknowledge how ‘easy’ they had it people would moan at them. I think it’s good they are acknowledging they’ve had a good time

Reactions: 22
as someone that had a difficult pregnancy, I disagree. They can’t win, if they didn’t acknowledge how ‘easy’ they had it people would moan at them. I think it’s good they are acknowledging they’ve had a good time
I agree. Friends of mine speak about how easy/difficult their pregnancies were, the ones saying theirs were easy aren’t arrogant for doing so, just speaking of their experience 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. Altho Molly at least sounds genuine, Syd sounds like an arrogant twit

Reactions: 7
I had what would probably be considered an “easy” pregnancy for the first and second trimester and the third was absolute hell! Heartburn, swelling, back pain to name a few and I had to get in a few times for reduced movements etc so yeah she’s absolutely speaking too soon, she potentially still has a long way to go!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.