Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d much rather watch Molly’s holiday in Dubai than Syd talk about her pregnancy or Ell go through what she eats in a day for the 100th time
Molly was so boring in her video too though. They are all boring and lack personality

Reactions: 12
I liked Mollys video. His family vibe felt similar to mine and I loved the skydive content. Alas she is boring though and obviously the location and the other people carried the video. I’m not sure how she will do on her other videos.

I just find all YouTubers super boring now, I only have them on for background noise

Reactions: 9
I said it before but they better hope for an easy baby if he's still planning on keeping his (and I use the term loosely) job & she still wants to swan about as she pleases & have holidays at short notice. I can see that baby just constantly being in her pram out at restaurants till all hours probably with a dummy permanently stuck in her mouth

Reactions: 16
I don’t like the baby scan as the thumbnail it’s false n it’s weird to try catch views from a fake pregnancy that’s not yours

Reactions: 19
Omg poor Syd 😭 she’s made it known she reads here so will find out, last thing she needs when she’s full of pregnancy hormones and going through body changes
He’s full of red flags. This wont be the first or last of it

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.